Deion Sanders' son Shilo makes promise to Jerry Jones for 2025

John813

Reaction score
Manning cant even beat out Ewers (Sark named Ewers the starter for the 2024 season)

As a UT Alumni, the only possible explanation I can come up with is that Manning aint looking as good in practice as Ewers and Ewers aint that great to begin with.

That is a huge red flag for me.

Yea found that odd that the battle was already decided in February.
Now, I'd assume if Manning comes out blazing I doubt Sark will stick with his decision if it's clear that Manning improved significantly.
Sort of surprised too Arch didn't transfer when that news broke.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
The 3 games I watched I liked Shedeur a lot...seems to have good poise and command in the pocket. Clean, pretty accurate throws too.
Reminds me a lot of Jared Goff.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Manning cant even beat out Ewers (Sark named Ewers the starter for the 2024 season)

As a UT Alumni, the only possible explanation I can come up with is that Manning aint looking as good in practice as Ewers and Ewers aint that great to begin with.

That is a huge red flag for me.
Yeah I don’t watch Ut football so when I heard Ewers was coming back I was confused because I thought Manning was going to start.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
No thanks, give me Manning :thumbup:
Based on what?

FRESHMAN (2023)
Appeared in two games … made his Longhorn debut in the victory over Texas Tech … completed 2-of-5 passes for 30 yards against the Red Raiders and rushed three times for seven yards, including a 12-yard run … took the final snaps of the Big 12 Championship Game victory over Oklahoma State.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
get out of here. I rather have bucket heads boy. bucket head jr, wasn't/isn't he a QB?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Nope but I did watch a lot of UC games and Shedeur really isn’t that impressive. To be fair, Arch hasn’t done anything yet either but I would gamble on that QB pedigree.
There's no way you watched if that's your opinion. I'm not saying he's sure fire, but he's probably the 1st QB drafted in '25 draft.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well in fairness they haven't proven themselves to be losers yet.
Arch can’t even get on the field to begin with lol. Shedeur….did you see his game this year? I like the kid but he represents exactly what you guys claim yall don’t like lol. Comes into the game wearing a million dollar watch just to get drilled lol.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
You guys are looking at the wrong lineage.
Isn't there a Stephen Jones Jr. (Arkansas) and a Paxton Jones (Texas) in college football that are destined for our 'Boys, deserving or not?
Yeah, I can easily see the Jones' turning this into a complete family circus.

Creeper

Reaction score
https://www.sportskeeda.com/college...JNjIJE5tUlH1B4dyEsovEZCvD9HIPJ1N92lXnWafaVStg

Deion Sanders' son Shilo makes promise to Jerry Jones for 2025: “We’ll take care of the defense and Shedeur will take care of the offense”

As the CFB offseason continues, Deion Sanders' sons Shilo and Shedeur have used the opportunity to get close with several personalities from the NFL during the 13th Annual NFL Honors on Thursday, Feb. 8. During the event, Shilo and Shedeur interacted with Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.
Shedeur will have to get a lot better than what I saw in 2023 to be the QB of any NFL team. Based on what I saw you would have to be nuts to replace Dak with Deion's kid.