Deion Sanders' son Shilo makes promise to Jerry Jones for 2025

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sanders is good, but I don’t think he is that quick or elusive. He gets sacked a ton and tends to hold onto the ball too long.
That is pretty common for a young quarterback very early on in his college career especially when he's a mobile quarterback that doesn't trust his arm same thing was said about Justin fields he's getting better i mean where was justin fields taken?

I know this kids gotta ego the size of his dad but that doesn't mean he's gonna be the number one quarterback taken he could slip into the second round maybe even the third round maybe he just wants to be a cowboy we pick him somewhere in there maybe he's worth a shot... Although at this point you might as well give Trey shot before you do anything big like first rounder quarterback..

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Arch can’t even get on the field to begin with lol. Shedeur….did you see his game this year? I like the kid but he represents exactly what you guys claim yall don’t like lol. Comes into the game wearing a million dollar watch just to get drilled lol.
I'm not saying they have accomplished anything nor that they are folks I would put my trust in. I'm simply saying the guy we currently have has proven that he can't get it done. So, we need to try something. If it's one of these guys or someone else.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not saying they have accomplished anything nor that they are folks I would put my trust in. I'm simply saying the guy we currently have has proven that he can't get it done. So, we need to try something. If it's one of these guys or someone else.
That’s fine trying something else. Throwing those two names out there is what’s mind boggling to me.

Praxit

Reaction score
..modern day Hoopla. I WANT this or that. GIVE me this or that.

.....here's my vid. ;)

DannyWestwood

Reaction score
He’s fundamentally sound for sure.
I watched him play several times, since I went to a Pac school (UofA) and he is not a very good college QB and some of that may be due to his dad attempting to make the offense all about Shedeur. If you want to watch an excellent college QB that doesn’t have the size to make it in the NFL, then watch Fifita at UofA. He doesn’t force passes, scrambles when he needs to and keeps his eyes downfield and was fantastic last year in his Freshman season.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"I played high school football. Jerry I'll be there in 2025 as the DC or OC, I'm that good"

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Best case scenario: The Cowboys FO, including and especially Jerry, don't give this story any more air time.
Worst case scenario: Jerry drafts either/both. That would be a match made in heaven for Jerry & Deion.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
TBD 2nd year in that system we shall see
In high school his offensive coordinator was his Dad. He committed to Florida Atlantic, but switched to Jackson State when his Dad was named head coach. Transferred to Colorado when his Dad was named head coach there. Let’s see if he can be a starter on a team that does not employ his Dad as a coach. Let’s see how he responds to the demands of a coaching staff that isn’t preoccupied blowing smoke up his @$$.

GMO415

Reaction score
https://www.sportskeeda.com/college...JNjIJE5tUlH1B4dyEsovEZCvD9HIPJ1N92lXnWafaVStg

Deion Sanders' son Shilo makes promise to Jerry Jones for 2025: “We’ll take care of the defense and Shedeur will take care of the offense”

As the CFB offseason continues, Deion Sanders' sons Shilo and Shedeur have used the opportunity to get close with several personalities from the NFL during the 13th Annual NFL Honors on Thursday, Feb. 8. During the event, Shilo and Shedeur interacted with Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.
nah-im-good.gif