Deion says BP needs TO not other way around..

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Dont know if its been posted or its old but this is the best news i have gotten football related in a while.:bow:

praise deion.

and lol @ how hes talking about parcells.I can see he could never play for Bill.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
Source please. You've got to give us more than that!!!

Sorry. Yeah what Guru wrote....

I have to completely disagree with Deion. They need each other equally as much IMO.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Too early to say.

If TO is his usual self but leads the Cowboys to a Super Bowl championship, I'm inclined to agree with Deion.

If Parcells turns TO into a non-complaining, model citizen, I'm going to say TO need Parcells.

I think Parcells would like to win another championship to solidify his "greatness." I think he's willing to tolerate players like TO as long as they perform.

I think TO needs a situation where he can redeem himself and show he is indeed a great player who can put a team over the top. He has a big stage in Dallas, and possibly, his last stage.

I think TO needs Dallas as much as Dallas (maybe moreso Jerry Jones) needs him.

We shall see shant we? ;)

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
actually i don't think that's true.

if BP never wins another game, he's still a legendary, respected, super bowl winning coach.

TO, on the other hand, may not even be playing right now if it wasn't for BP and the cowboys.

and deion can kiss my butt. never liked him.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
My boy Deion did make some good points tho. And he has a players point of view.

But i do have to disagree with him sayin "when is the last time parcells won anything". He did have to take this mess that jerry made and clean it up. If we dont make some noise this year then we need to be worried.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
Too early to say.

If TO is his usual self but leads the Cowboys to a Super Bowl championship, I'm inclined to agree with Deion.

If Parcells turns TO into a non-complaining, model citizen, I'm going to say TO need Parcells.

I think Parcells would like to win another championship to solidify his "greatness." I think he's willing to tolerate players like TO as long as they perform.

I think TO needs a situation where he can redeem himself and show he is indeed a great player who can put a team over the top. He has a big stage in Dallas, and possibly, his last stage.

I think TO needs Dallas as much as Dallas (maybe moreso Jerry Jones) needs him.

We shall see shant we? ;)

After reading your post you seem on the fence as to who needs who more...:confused: .. sounds like a "I sometimes always"

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Deion can kiss my ***...I never like his mouthy act either.

WE have Owens and he has the Cowboys so we all live with it. If his ego can't handle what he gets here he can it the road and go write another book whinning about how he was mistreated here and sell it to Deion.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deion needs to stay off TV...Can't stand to watch the man doing football shows.

GREAT PLAYER...terrible guy on football shows.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
All coaches need talented players to win and TO has that. On the other side TO needed another chance after burning bridges in SF and Philly and not a long line of teams making move to bring him to their teams. People can make up their own minds on who needed who the most

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Parcells "needs" Owens? I'd say Parcells has done just fine in his career so far without him.

But why would I be surprised Deion would stick up for a preening, egocentric, primadonna athlete?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
My question to Sanders is, what's the point of blasting someone when you are not even an analyst? Is he just bored? What's his motive?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alexander said:
My question to Sanders is, what's the point of blasting someone when you are not even an analyst? Is he just bored? What's his motive?

To Annoy?

I swear I quit watching any of the CBS pre-game shows a few years ago because he just annoyed me so much.

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Deion needs to stay off TV...Can't stand to watch the man doing football shows.

GREAT PLAYER...terrible guy on football shows.

It's ok. It's ok. Jesus probably told him to say it.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2003/0714/1580339.html

In the same vein as Deion, here is another interesting story.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/080906dnmethornbuckle.5403241.html

The more I learn about Deion, the less I like him.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Deion is a analyst now. I think thats what he will be doing with nfl network.

and u cant believe that rape story either.cmon now no proof:cool:

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
My boy Deion did make some good points tho. And he has a players point of view.

But i do have to disagree with him sayin "when is the last time parcells won anything". He did have to take this mess that jerry made and clean it up. If we dont make some noise this year then we need to be worried.

We all know what Parcells is capable of, his track record speaks for itself, the question Deion should of asked is what have Owens won. Personally I think with or without TO,this team was already headed towards playoff contention legitimacy.