Deion says BP needs TO not other way around..

Kangaroo

Reaction score
cowboys19 said:
you guys baffle me.

when he was taking back interceptions and returning punts for Tds im sure you guys were like man Deion sucks i want him out of here now.:(

give me a fraging break.

all everyone cares about here is the cowboys and nothing else. sad really

Yes I was; I have never deined his talent but I hated him on this team. I still think we could have won with out him by having money to have more depth then overpaying that Prima Donna.

So yes I still hated him as a Cowboy; in fact one of my all time favorite Deion Cowboy moments was deion back there dancing around like a fool before the punt it hit his facemask fumbled he covered it up but he quit dancing the rest of the game. :lmao2: That is my all time favorite Deion memory as a Cowboy.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
panchucko said:
I didn't like Deion in Atlanta, SF or Dallas. I did like Washington overpaying for his services.

T.O. I just can't stand him, talented or not.

I have never liked Parcells, probably never will.

:lmao: Ok who do you like?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
YoMick said:
After reading your post you seem on the fence as to who needs who more...:confused: .. sounds like a "I sometimes always"

That was my intent.

I can't tell at this point. I think both points have a certain validity to them, but I wouldn't swear on either.

I'll just wait for the outcome.

cowboys19

Reaction score
Deion talked the talk, and walked the walk. he backed up his words.

My fav deion play was when he was with San Fran, and he picked off a pass from the falcons, and ran down the falcon sidelines mocking the falcon players and coaches, haha that was a awesome moment.

You guys are just pissed that he has had soo much success as a professional.

dont hate appreciate

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
cowboys19 said:
Deion talked the talk, and walked the walk. he backed up his words.

My fav deion play was when he was with San Fran, and he picked off a pass from the falcons, and ran down the falcon sidelines mocking the falcon players and coaches, haha that was a awesome moment.
acting like a classless jerk on the field is "awesome"?

how did he do in wash?

LOL

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
as much as I wanna win a superbowl I hope it happens after owens is gone.

but i don't see that as an option really

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
theebs said:
Sanders called parcells a loser and then said TO shouldnt have to practice and parcells mind games are a waste of time, said parcells needs owens more than owens needs parcells.

Let me just say this I hate deion Sanders more than any player in the history of the nfl. I am glad to hear him say this, it makes me believe even more in Parcells.

Thinking that one guy is above the team and doesnt need to practice because he is a veteran is the type of crap that he pulled.

No one gives anyone anything and Sanders pizz poor attitude is exactly like owens. They both always feel like they are above the team and dont need to practice. Its absurd.

Look at any sport, all the great players and great teams and the common thread you will find is that they work hard in practice every day, they are leaders by example to their team through their hardwork.

Then you look at all the prima donnas in every sport and you find the common thread of whining about not wanting or needing to practice because they are veterans.

There is no replacement for hard work no matter what you do, thinking practice is not important is the first step in being a loser and taking the easy way out.

Deion Sanders epitmoizes the easy way and being selfish.

I am glad he disagrees with parcells.

the difference between owens and deion is deion was as good as he thought he was, owens never will be.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
stealth said:
the difference between owens and deion is deion was as good as he thought he was, owens never will be.

There are things I don't like about TO but skill is not on that list. There is no doubt TO is one of the top WR and a true game breaker.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
chinch said:
acting like a classless jerk on the field is "awesome"?

how did he do in wash?

LOL

Kind of like when he jaked the hurt Hammy after Moss burned him on Turkey Day. (Yes I think Deion was jacking)

Moss burned him so many times that day and after the 1st burn he came up with that hammy; then he wrapped it and played the I a hurt warrior on the field.

:bang2:

Deion was a great player and a HOF talent. Still hated him

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
There are things I don't like about TO but skill is not on that list. There is no doubt TO is one of the top WR and a true game breaker.

deion was probably the best athlete that has ever played pro sports.

owens can't be compared to him in my opinion, all owens is a good WR but he isn't amazing in my mind.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
stealth said:
deion was probably the best athlete that has ever played pro sports.

owens can't be compared to him in my opinion, all owens is a good WR but he isn't amazing in my mind.

I did like Deion, did not care about the show boating but he did what was asked be it returning the ball, playing on offense and of course his ability at CB. As for TO he is able to take it the distance anytime he has the ball in his hands and while he may only be a WR I do think he is one of the top 5 WR in the NFL

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Kind of like when he jaked the hurt Hammy after Moss burned him on Turkey Day. (Yes I think Deion was jacking)

Moss burned him so many times that day and after the 1st burn he came up with that hammy; then he wrapped it and played the I a hurt warrior on the field.

Yeah you see that alot in sports... Roger Clemens does that... if he pitches poorly then he had something wrong with him...

Merlin

Reaction score
Deion was one of my favorite players. He talked the talk and walked the walk especially after a TD. He was never a big believer in training camps to begin with. I am not sure if he ever went through a complete one to be honest with you. He was always playing baseball and he was always in great shape. Terrell is cut from the same mold.

Lets be honest here. This guy is a playmaker. He will make the plays. Just throw him the damn ball. Training camps are fair more taxing on the older players. The veterans only need training camp to get into football shape. They know what they need to know. I am not sure whether he needs to get his timing down with Bledsoe or Romo at this point.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
Thanks. I heard a clip of Deion sounding like a "******" on Mike & Mike. I hate people who can't make a point without coming across like they have a personal issue.

First of all, not one time has BP publicly questioned TO's injury. Secondly, BP has publicly been nothing but supportive of TO and only said what is only logical, "he needed to be on the practice field soon". It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

These people are a joke. Even the Playmaker (who is loyal to Terrell to a fault) said "come on Buddy, get back on the field". Deion needs to squash all that noise if he can't just make a point without making it personal (a la Sean Salisbury).
It's a quote somewhere I'm not sure where but Parcells, said he can't understand why former players, catches the media's curse he didn't say it in those exact words but that's just my interpretation of what he actually said during last season's TC.

The thing that gets me with the media is that they try to use the body langauge of a player/couch, to see his displeasure, or retirement everyone of use remember Mortensen, kept saying that Parcells, was retiring at the end of last season because he looked like he was "physically drained" according to a source and then Darren Woodson, as much as I loved him as a Cowboy said the same thing on NFL Live yesterday when they asked him do he thinks this will be Parcells, last season with the Cowboys and he said "I think so because it will be because of T.O.", if that happens then we will all know he wasn't on board with the T.O. signing and then the media can throw around confetti, and drink some champagne uterring the words "I told you so".

When players retire they become just like any other media hack dying for a story and I don't remember any reports regarding camp that Woody, or Deion was at Cowboys' camp so what would they know about what is going on sitting at ESPN headquarters at a desk.

Another thing though ESPN, is ran by ABC enough said.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Alexander said:
My question to Sanders is, what's the point of blasting someone when you are not even an analyst? Is he just bored? What's his motive?
Deion Sanders, was a great player no doubt about it his agenda is just like everyone else in the media to cause problems regarding T.O.

Hell Maurice Clarett, wouldn't have gotten all of this publicity T.O. is recieving if he was a Cowboy, even with his long rap sheet.

The media is *** backwards which one is more severe a criminal record, or a sore hammy in there case it's T.O.'s sore hammy, and his Toure de France antic.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
ringmaster said:
...and then Darren Woodson, as much as I loved him as a Cowboy said the same thing on NFL Live yesterday when they asked him do he thinks this will be Parcells, last season with the Cowboys and he said "I think so because it will be because of T.O.", if that happens then we will all know he wasn't on board with the T.O. signing and then the media can throw around confetti, and drink some champagne uterring the words "I told you so".

I heard and saw that too. I am getting more and more disappointed in Woody by the day.

People can critcize The Playmaker all they want. They can talk about his speech pattern, his speech volume, his loud suits, etc, etc, .... but one thing for sure, he's his own man. You can never call Michael Irvin a talking head.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
For anyone who continued listening to MIke and Mike (though neither Mike was there today), Darren Woodson was in the room, and he was nodding and agreeing with Deon all the way. Deon's big point was not to put Parcells down, but to say the whole thing in Dallas over practice was silly. Woodson and Deon both agreed that you can't rush a hamstring and that Dallas has 10 years of pro bowl type tape on T.O....they know what they're going to get when he's healthy and on the field, to question his work ethic in relation to the hammy is just media folly that then got Parcells thinking.

Deon's point was that without T.O., Parcells has no chance in Dallas, and while I can't stand T.O., he's absolutely correct...our offense is going to be in the bottom third of the league again this year unless T.O. is out there doing his thing because we have no real juice on offense...just a questionable OL, a questionable RB, and a QB, who is good IF he gets protection.

After the interview, the other guy asked Woodson about it, and Woodson agreed that it's a "what have you done for me lately" league and that he agreed with Deon....Parcells needs him more because it's always the player who's out there making plays, not the coach, no matter what he's accomplished in the past.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
For anyone who continued listening to MIke and Mike (though neither Mike was there today), Darren Woodson was in the room, and he was nodding and agreeing with Deon all the way. Deon's big point was not to put Parcells down, but to say the whole thing in Dallas over practice was silly. Woodson and Deon both agreed that you can't rush a hamstring and that Dallas has 10 years of pro bowl type tape on T.O....they know what they're going to get when he's healthy and on the field, to question his work ethic in relation to the hammy is just media folly that then got Parcells thinking.

Deon's point was that without T.O., Parcells has no chance in Dallas, and while I can't stand T.O., he's absolutely correct...our offense is going to be in the bottom third of the league again this year unless T.O. is out there doing his thing because we have no real juice on offense...just a questionable OL, a questionable RB, and a QB, who is good IF he gets protection.

After the interview, the other guy asked Woodson about it, and Woodson agreed that it's a "what have you done for me lately" league and that he agreed with Deon....Parcells needs him more because it's always the player who's out there making plays, not the coach, no matter what he's accomplished in the past.

terry glenn had the highest YPC average in the NFL it would seem he is umm pretty potent?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
stealth said:
terry glenn had the highest YPC average in the NFL it would seem he is umm pretty potent?

Differance is Glenn is not the type who is going to break many tackles and take the ball the distance on the short routs. TO is a very hard person to take down and can turn short plays into TD's