Deion says BP needs TO not other way around..

J-DOG

Reaction score
I listened to the whole interview and all you need to know about Deion is this Deion Sanders(Not an exact quote)-"When's the last time Parcells won anything? I mean come on now, Parcells need's TO. TO doesn't need him."

The obvious reaction to that statement is to say When had TO won anything.

To even say something like that is idiotic.

Sander's main gripe was that he was angry at the way the media and maybe the head coach were trying to push TO into practice when TO said he wasn't ready.

Sanders is of the opinion that TO doesn't need to prove himself on the practice field. He went on to say look at the film and that should be enough to show you what the man can do.

ESPN Radio has been playing this up big-time with Cowturd and the Dan Patrick show running with the TO vs. Parcells theme.

Another case of the media trying to make news instead of simply reporting it.
It's pathetic.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Wait! Leave your feelings for Deion Sanders at the door. Address what was said ...does Coach Bill Parcells need the notorious Wide Receiver more than he needs the Bill Parcells?

or on a more generic scale ...do Coaches need players more than players need coaches?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
stealth said:
terry glenn had the highest YPC average in the NFL it would seem he is umm pretty potent?
ummm...he had another receiver on the other side...without T.O., he'll have no one.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Wait! Leave your feelings for Deion Sanders at the door. Address what was said ...does Coach Bill Parcells need the notorious Wide Receiver more than he needs the Bill Parcells?

or on a more generic scale ...do Coaches need players more than players need coaches?
Like Deon and Woodson, I say it's always more about the player who's on the field than it is the coach. Superstars are more important than coaches, like it or not....which is very different from saying coaches are not important or that both aren't in need of each other.

tunahelper

Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
Dont know if its been posted or its old but this is the best news i have gotten football related in a while.:bow:

praise deion.

and lol @ how hes talking about parcells.I can see he could never play for Bill.

Deion was a great player but a bigger punk!
Now he is just a big punk!:laugh2:

mmohican29

Reaction score
Deion Sanders is probably the greatest cover corner of all time. Deion Sanders is also a hypocritical, mouthy, attention starved fool living off his past. Deion Sanders' opinion on anything should pretty much be thrown out the window as nonimportant, nor informational. It's the journalistic equivalent to a twinkie... kind of tasty, but full of ****.