Deion says BP needs TO not other way around..

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
It's ok. It's ok. Jesus probably told him to say it.

The more I learn about Deion, the less I like him.
Praise Be...Another one sees the light.

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
The media wouldn't lie!

But seriously, the guy said Jesus told him what to pay for his bill... He is either insane or the worlds biggest ******.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
4lifecowboy said:
We all know what Parcells is capable of, his track record speaks for itself, the question Deion should of asked is what have Owens won. Personally I think with or without TO,this team was already headed towards playoff contention legitimacy.

Yeah the interviewer had plenty of chances to come back with that and he froze... drew a blank or whatever...

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
YoMick said:
Sorry. Yeah what Guru wrote....

I have to completely disagree with Deion. They need each other equally as much IMO.

Thanks. I heard a clip of Deion sounding like a "******" on Mike & Mike. I hate people who can't make a point without coming across like they have a personal issue.

First of all, not one time has BP publicly questioned TO's injury. Secondly, BP has publicly been nothing but supportive of TO and only said what is only logical, "he needed to be on the practice field soon". It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

These people are a joke. Even the Playmaker (who is loyal to Terrell to a fault) said "come on Buddy, get back on the field". Deion needs to squash all that noise if he can't just make a point without making it personal (a la Sean Salisbury).

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Deion can kiss my ***...I never like his mouthy act either.

WE have Owens and he has the Cowboys so we all live with it. If his ego can't handle what he gets here he can it the road and go write another book whinning about how he was mistreated here and sell it to Deion.

:lmao: Good one.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
surprise, surprise... deion taking the player's side and sounding like a tool.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I didn't like Deion in Atlanta, SF or Dallas. I did like Washington overpaying for his services.

T.O. I just can't stand him, talented or not.

I have never liked Parcells, probably never will.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
panchucko said:
I didn't like Deion in Atlanta, SF or Dallas. I did like Washington overpaying for his services.

T.O. I just can't stand him, talented or not.

I have never liked Parcells, probably never will.

who do u like?

Reaction score
Deion defends Owens because they are just alike--athletes with million dollar bodies & 10 cent heads! Both have an overblown self-importance. I'm sorry either one played for this team.

I can't wait for Jones to sell this team to an owner with some class who knows better than to sign jerks like the above.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Sanders called parcells a loser and then said TO shouldnt have to practice and parcells mind games are a waste of time, said parcells needs owens more than owens needs parcells.

Let me just say this I hate deion Sanders more than any player in the history of the nfl. I am glad to hear him say this, it makes me believe even more in Parcells.

Thinking that one guy is above the team and doesnt need to practice because he is a veteran is the type of crap that he pulled.

No one gives anyone anything and Sanders pizz poor attitude is exactly like owens. They both always feel like they are above the team and dont need to practice. Its absurd.

Look at any sport, all the great players and great teams and the common thread you will find is that they work hard in practice every day, they are leaders by example to their team through their hardwork.

Then you look at all the prima donnas in every sport and you find the common thread of whining about not wanting or needing to practice because they are veterans.

There is no replacement for hard work no matter what you do, thinking practice is not important is the first step in being a loser and taking the easy way out.

Deion Sanders epitmoizes the easy way and being selfish.

I am glad he disagrees with parcells.

cowboys19

Reaction score
you guys baffle me.

when he was taking back interceptions and returning punts for Tds im sure you guys were like man Deion sucks i want him out of here now.:(

give me a fraging break.

all everyone cares about here is the cowboys and nothing else. sad really

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboys19 said:
you guys baffle me.

when he was taking back interceptions and returning punts for Tds im sure you guys were like man Deion sucks i want him out of here now.:(

give me a fraging break.

I like Deion Sanders myself I don't agree with his view point on this topic but I enjoyed watching him play.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
cowboys19 said:
you guys baffle me.

give me a fraging break.

basically.I bet they wasnt talkin all that "we didnt need deion" when he was wit the niners in 94 pickin off troy aikman.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
cowboys19 said:
you guys baffle me.

give me a fraging break.

The Deion Sanders signing with the cowoys was The second saddest day in my lifetime as a cowboys fan. I dont like a single thing about Sanders, I didnt then and I dont now.

I think we could have been good enough without him to win again in 95. I wanted his sorry behind to stay in SF the next season because more than anything I wanted to go out there and beat them. I was pizzed and scared when green bay beat them in the playoffs in 95. We were not a good matchup for them! I am glad we won, but I will go to my grave thinking there was enough talent to win without him.

After 95 he was basically a hot dog who played hard when he felt like it. I hated his attitude and I hated how he got credit for cowboys success that took years of hard work from guys that didnt get the glory like, moose, washington, hellestrae and the linebacking core.

His poor sport, me first attitude rubbed off on the young guys around this team in the years that followed and not in a good way.

Go listen to Dale Hellestrae talk about what sanders attitude did to the team environment of the cowboys.

So before you go making assumptions understand Sanders was not wanted and loved by all just as owens is not.

doomsday81

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Deion can kiss my ***...I never like his mouthy act either.

WE have Owens and he has the Cowboys so we all live with it. If his ego can't handle what he gets here he can it the road and go write another book whinning about how he was mistreated here and sell it to Deion.

So you don't like T.O. I take it? If you didn't like Deion's act, how can you like Owens' act? Just admit that you like clothing, not players. We root for laundry. We root for any player who puts on the Cowboys uniform no matter who they are. Period. Don't say you hate Deion personally, you don't even know him. You don't like him because he no longer plays for the Cowboys and said something you disagree with. Now you like T.O. but when he's gone and pops off about the Cowboys, you won't like him. Christ, people on here even slam Aikman for being anti-Cowboys. Why? Because he no longer plays for the team. If he did, he could say and do whatever he wanted and Cowboys fans would back him up.

doomsday81

Reaction score
theebs said:
The Deion Sanders signing with the cowoys was The second saddest day in my lifetime as a cowboys fan. I dont like a single thing about Sanders, I didnt then and I dont now.

I think we could have been good enough without him to win again in 95. I wanted his sorry behind to stay in SF the next season because more than anything I wanted to go out there and beat them. I was pizzed and scared when green bay beat them in the playoffs in 95. We were not a good matchup for them! I am glad we won, but I will go to my grave thinking there was enough talent to win without him.

After 95 he was basically a hot dog who played hard when he felt like it. I hated his attitude and I hated how he got credit for cowboys success that took years of hard work from guys that didnt get the glory like, moose, washington, hellestrae and the linebacking core.

His poor sport, me first attitude rubbed off on the young guys around this team in the years that followed and not in a good way.

Go listen to Dale Hellestrae talk about what sanders attitude did to the team environment of the cowboys.

So before you go making assumptions understand Sanders was not wanted and loved by all just as owens is not.

Dale Hellestrate? Now, we are saying he deserved more credit than one of the best cornerbacks of all-time because he was a good long snapper? There are a lot of players in the locker room who are good teammates but to name a long snapper with the other guys you mentioned, you might as well throw the punter in there too. That's a joke. Deion did a lot for the Cowboys, including making a big catch in the Super Bowl at a position he didn't even play on a regular basis. Give me a break.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
doomsday81 said:
Dale Hellestrate? Now, we are saying he deserved more credit than one of the best cornerbacks of all-time because he was a good long snapper? There are a lot of players in the locker room who are good teammates but to name a long snapper with the other guys you mentioned, you might as well throw the punter in there too. That's a joke. Deion did a lot for the Cowboys, including making a big catch in the Super Bowl at a position he didn't even play on a regular basis. Give me a break.

Your missing the underlying point.

Teams are good because of the entire roster. Average teams with one amazing players dont win. IF that were the case Deion would have won in Atlanta, owens in SF.

IT takes a team that is dedicated to their job and each other. When something gets in the way of that dedication or if something is prohibiting the team aspect from being front and center then the team struggles, and losing is not far behind.

Thinking that guys with unwanted duties, or small roles are unimportant is another step to the road of losing. It takes everyone working hard everyday to win, no exceptions.

Winners work hard, losers talk about working hard later or when they have to.

To quote the great Boss
"Closets are for Hangers, winners use the Door"

jimmy40

Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
Dont know if its been posted or its old but this is the best news i have gotten football related in a while.:bow:

praise deion.

and lol @ how hes talking about parcells.I can see he could never play for Bill.
Deion's an idiot. He says he doesn't want to hear about history when it comes to Parcells' credentials because the NFL is a what have you done for me lately league but then turns around and says he doesn't need to see TO practice because TO has history, Pro Bowl history. What a moron.