Delta passengers fall sick while waiting on Vegas tarmac in triple-digit temperatures

gtb1943

Reaction score
Who’s ignorant?

You can’t drive the entire route
  • According to the Guinness Book of World Records, it extends from Prudhoe Bay in Northern Alaska down through Canada, the United States, Mexico, Central America and into South America. It ends at Cape Horn in Argentina. You can’t drive the entire route.
ITs been done dude; the fact you think Guinness is the ultimate arbiter of something like that is really sad.

The Darrio Gap has to be crossed by a ferry but then that is still not that uncommon in the world. So yes you can drive from Prudhoe Bay to the Tip of South America

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
ITs been done dude; the fact you think Guinness is the ultimate arbiter of something like that is really sad.

The Darrio Gap has to be crossed by a ferry but then that is still not that uncommon in the world. So yes you can drive from Prudhoe Bay to the Tip of South America
You’re entitled to your opinion.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I flew into DFW when storms were approaching. The bad weather stopped planes from departing, but it also left the gates full, and no open gate for us to taxi to. We were on the ground about an hour, before we got to a gate.
Another time, our Jumbo Jet got in early from overseas, and we sat on the tarmac for about 30 minutes, waiting for a gate to open for our jumbo jet.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Another reason I don't fly anymore.
I avoid it, if at all possible. I live in Nebraska and my parents are in Texas. It takes me a couple days to drive there, but I do it so that I don't have to be crammed into a plane. I honestly wish there were a direct Amtrak route. I would go by train if I could. I'm also looking into how to travel to Europe by ship so that I don't have to take a plane.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I avoid it, if at all possible. I live in Nebraska and my parents are in Texas. It takes me a couple days to drive there, but I do it so that I don't have to be crammed into a plane. I honestly wish there were a direct Amtrak route. I would go by train if I could. I'm also looking into how to travel to Europe by ship so that I don't have to take a plane.
AMTRAK?

You do like to live dangerously....