Delusional Commanders Fans...ES crashes

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Arrington parting is only the beginning.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
I told the paster of my church today after services that I thought that Snyder was a follower of satanic evils and has the power just like Hitler did to mesmer people into believing anything he want them to like a hypnotize.

Thats why all them at ExtremeSkins are so brainwashed. My paster said he'd pray for me.

I hope that Snyder gets cap busted out and bad!!

That's some $^!%$@ funny stuff, right there!

:lmao:

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Yeah, those homeristic Commanders fans are about to come down to Earth when we reclaim that pit known as Texas Stadium.

really fixed.

marsbennett

Mars Man
Reaction score
OK so here's what Art has to say.
Originally Posted by Art
As Commander fans we know better and we know how well we can move within the cap, allowing no consequential cuts and a great deal of freedom going forward. The greatest benefit to no CBA to a Skins fan at this point is being able to throw it in the faces of so many that we were ok all along

So I pose the question:

If by 'no consequential cuts,' you mean Lavar, then I agree....not that it wasn't a great move, but I would hardly call it inconsequential. Additionally, how many FA signings that are 'consequential' do you expect to be able to make this offseason, given your 'great deal of freedom going forward'?

I look forward to his response.