DeMarco Murray is looking for a job **merged**

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
DMurray had 3600 yards and 26 TDs the last 3 years.......... not too shabby for a part-time guy

Fans love to make up reasons to hate on players that just want the money they rightfully earned
Preach!

This guy would make an incredible compliment to Zeke. What a 1 2 punch we'd have....

lukin2006

Reaction score
I hope they at least talk to him ... have Murray as a back-up would sweet.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What you're not getting is that THOSE FIVE FUMBLES GREATLY detracts from those 400 carries and 1800 yards. If he didn't have those 5 fumbles and didn't lead the league in fumbles in 2014 then everyone would be talking about the good season he had in 2014 but instead the 1st thing people think of were his FIVE FUMBLES. Again I don't what game you're referring to. The game I've mentioned was a FUMBLE that was returned for a TD. It was the 2nd series to start the game in week 2. You can love Murray all you want but don't expect everyone to do so or not have less than love comments about him.
You have issues reading, get an adult to assist. I NEVER said I loved him. I CLEARLY said he had ONE great season, so stop putting words in my mouth, you look foolish.
Murray DID NOT lead the league in fumbles, you have no clue what you're talking about.

kskboys

Reaction score
You have issues reading, get an adult to assist. I NEVER said I loved him. I CLEARLY said he had ONE great season, so stop putting words in my mouth, you look foolish.
Murray DID NOT lead the league in fumbles, you have no clue what you're talking about.
Actually, two. People just keep forgetting that he was a stud in 13 w/ 1121 rushing yards/9 TD's and a 5.2 YPC.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Maybe the preseason offer but the rumors of the postseason offer wasn't.
The highest I heard was 4/16m....... he may he got a better offer from us but PHI then went to 5/40m

He gave DAL a chance to match but we passed

We could have passed on GHardy and kept Murray and then drafted JRamsey
I love Elliott but he is going to end up costing 5/35m.....that is not much cheaper

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

First I didn't specify leading all RB in fumbles for 2014 and I should have, but he did. You were defending Murray and you did say what a great season he had and how professional he was. There sure was the implication that you had a man crush on him. But when did I say that you loved him and who's trying to put words into who's mouth now.

John813

Reaction score
He had 92 catches the past two years in Tenn.
I mean, we could do worse(Dunbar) for a backup RB.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
First I didn't specify leading all RB in fumbles for 2014 and I should have, but he did. You were defending Murray and you did say what a great season he had and how professional he was. There sure was the implication that you had a man crush on him. But when did I say that you loved him and who's trying to put words into who's mouth now.
It's incredibly ignorant to label someone with a man-crush because they said a player had a great season and that he was professional. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. That breaks the record for dumbest post beating out a guy who posted: "I won't respond to fans with less than 1,000 posts." Congrats! And then there's the irony bonus points from your last sentence.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
It's incredibly ignorant to label someone with a man-crush because they said a player had a great season and that he was professional. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. That breaks the record for dumbest post beating out a guy who posted: "I won't respond to fans with less than 1,000 posts." Congrats! And then there's the irony bonus points from your last sentence.

Again little boy streetwise first you THINK that I said you loved Murray and crying about putting words in your mouth even though I never say you LOVED Murray. Then after you suggest I needed an adult to read for me, I again pointed out what you said and the defense of that lone good year and after twice doing that it would be very easy for ANYONE to come to the conclusion that you just might have a man crush on Murray. But here is the real IRONY. You originally said I was putting words in your mouth which I didn't and then did the VERY EXACT SAME THING to me by you claiming I originally said you loved Murray and I never said that. It was you who were putting words into my mouth. Then in a last ditch effort you attack my intelligence. What a loser!!!!!!!!!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Again little boy streetwise first you THINK that I said you loved Murray and crying about putting words in your mouth even though I never say you LOVED Murray. Then after you suggest I needed an adult to read for me, I again pointed out what you said and the defense of that lone good year and after twice doing that it would be very easy for ANYONE to come to the conclusion that you just might have a man crush on Murray. But here is the real IRONY. You originally said I was putting words in your mouth which I didn't and then did the VERY EXACT SAME THING to me by you claiming I originally said you loved Murray and I never said that. It was you who were putting words into my mouth. Then in a last ditch effort you attack my intelligence. What a loser!!!!!!!!!
You don't even get that you don't get it.
Man-crush = Love.
Anymore childish insults?

Last edited:

silvrNblue

Reaction score
No to DM, sorry but he showed his colors when he went to the Egirls. And yes I do hold it against him...money root of all evil. He had it good in D, but hey flip side we have Zeke. There are plenty of good RBs in this draft, cant recall the name but there is one who fits the bill for what we do, good 3rd down back with great hands and a solid blocker and speedy as all get out. He's rather small but boy is he quick and can read the field....it'll come to me AFTER I post! Think they said we could get him in a later round as they expect him to be there. What was the name of the back we had who left last season, he got injured and dallas really didn't try to keep him... man I hate getting forgetful.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No to DM, sorry but he showed his colors when he went to the Egirls. And yes I do hold it against him...money root of all evil. He had it good in D, but hey flip side we have Zeke. There are plenty of good RBs in this draft, cant recall the name but there is one who fits the bill for what we do, good 3rd down back with great hands and a solid blocker and speedy as all get out. He's rather small but boy is he quick and can read the field....it'll come to me AFTER I post! Think they said we could get him in a later round as they expect him to be there. What was the name of the back we had who left last season, he got injured and dallas really didn't try to keep him... man I hate getting forgetful.
Darius Jackson?

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Darius Jackson?
Hum.. is that the college kid? You may be right, I have watched so many dang videos on some of these guys I'm befuddled remembering the ones I liked and were being talked about... that just may be him... I'll go watch the Utubey on him and tell ya!