DeMarco Murray is looking for a job **merged**

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
In the GB game, yes it was blown out of proportion. THAT'S what I'm talking about and have been. Some fans blame that on losing the game and that's just dumb. It wasn't even an untimely fumble. And most that blame him for that also believe he was going to score. The more realistic ones say at least a 1st down.

Now I'm not sure why there's that much Murray hatred, he was a very good RB and kept it professional. Maybe because the Eagles got him some fans are tender. Man up.

I'm not saying Murray was the greatest. But everyone is whining about 2014. he had over 1,800 yards and 5 fumbles. On almost 400 attempts!!!!! What the hell are you complaining about? I'll take it!
He certainly wasn't a reason we didn't move forward in the postseason. In fact, he helped us get into scoring position and the idiot staff passed on 4th and 2.

You can make up all the excuses you want. One that is really funny is your " It wasn't even an untimely fumble". In all the time I've watch football I've never heard ANYONE say there was a timely fumble. Again there are NO, NADA, ZIPPO, ZERO acceptable excuses for leading the league in fumbles. Nor can anyone justify Murray having just his contract year where he toughen up to play all 16 games and then demanded a huge contract with his injury history and after just leading the league in fumbles. Philly thought they were smart signing him but changed their mind after only 1 season and then the titans realized this after just 2 seasons. For someone as good as you claim they are wouldn't be looking for their 3rd team in just 3 years. Really good players don't bounce around like that.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You can make up all the excuses you want. One that is really funny is your " It wasn't even an untimely fumble". In all the time I've watch football I've never heard ANYONE say there was a timely fumble. Again there are NO, NADA, ZIPPO, ZERO acceptable excuses for leading the league in fumbles. Nor can anyone justify Murray having just his contract year where he toughen up to play all 16 games and then demanded a huge contract with his injury history and after just leading the league in fumbles. Philly thought they were smart signing him but changed their mind after only 1 season and then the titans realized this after just 2 seasons. For someone as good as you claim they are wouldn't be looking for their 3rd team in just 3 years. Really good players don't bounce around like that.
You can't read. He had ONE great season. I'm just not buying into you hatred BS, blaming a game on one place that was a hair out of the 1st quarter. And I'm not supporting the idea we pick them up.
What I am saying if you keep going on and on about 5 fumbles in a season with 400 carries and over 1,800 yards you're silly.

Keep repeating "3rd team in 3 years." Everyone knows that and isn't arguing, but thats your point? Lol. Moot.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I fully endorse this article. Come back home and form a ridiculous 1 2 punch with Zeke.

Before the haters awaken from under their rocks, read the **** article. He can come as a cheap (yet still formidable) compliment to our starter Zekey baby.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...should-sign-with-the-Dallas-Cowboys-116031573
DMurray had 3600 yards and 26 TDs the last 3 years.......... not too shabby for a part-time guy

Fans love to make up reasons to hate on players that just want the money they rightfully earned

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You can't read. He had ONE great season. I'm just not buying into you hatred BS, blaming a game on one place that was a hair out of the 1st quarter. And I'm not supporting the idea we pick them up.
What I am saying if you keep going on and on about 5 fumbles in a season with 400 carries and over 1,800 yards you're silly.

Keep repeating "3rd team in 3 years." Everyone knows that and isn't arguing, but thats your point? Lol. Moot.
And 4 of those fumbles were in the first 8 games..... he fixed the problem

It is not a crime that he got paid for a Franchise record breaking year in DAL...... he topped Dorsett, Emmitt and Herschel and deserved every penny he got

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
And 4 of those fumbles were in the first 8 games..... he fixed the problem

It is not a crime that he got paid for a Franchise record breaking year in DAL...... he topped Dorsett, Emmitt and Herschel and deserved every penny he got
400 carries!

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Because you were whining about him leaving and acting like he wanted to leave and somehow betrayed the team. Have a tissue, sparky.
If he didn't want to leave, he would have stayed. He went to a division rival. That's a betrayal. Keep the tissue. You need it more than I do.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Everyone saying draft a running back. Name me a rookie who knows our system as well as demarco who can block like him, knows our oline, and knows our system inside and out. I’ll wait.
he is a good receiver to I would offer him a one-year deal and see how he does

DandyDon52

Reaction score
DAL lowballed him and that allowed PHI to take him which hurt us as much as it helped them
True they also got it backwards they offered Crawford 8 million a year and Murray 4 MIL a year and it should have been the other way around

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
He's done. Life in the NFL as a running back. Have fun fading into relative obscurity. Don't get caught sliding into too many DMs, DM.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

What you're not getting is that THOSE FIVE FUMBLES GREATLY detracts from those 400 carries and 1800 yards. If he didn't have those 5 fumbles and didn't lead the league in fumbles in 2014 then everyone would be talking about the good season he had in 2014 but instead the 1st thing people think of were his FIVE FUMBLES. Again I don't what game you're referring to. The game I've mentioned was a FUMBLE that was returned for a TD. It was the 2nd series to start the game in week 2. You can love Murray all you want but don't expect everyone to do so or not have less than love comments about him.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
What you're not getting is that THOSE FIVE FUMBLES GREATLY detracts from those 400 carries and 1800 yards. If he didn't have those 5 fumbles and didn't lead the league in fumbles in 2014 then everyone would be talking about the good season he had in 2014 but instead the 1st thing people think of were his FIVE FUMBLES. Again I don't what game you're referring to. The game I've mentioned was a FUMBLE that was returned for a TD. It was the 2nd series to start the game in week 2. You can love Murray all you want but don't expect everyone to do so or not have less than love comments about him.
The fumble that was returned for a TD was in week 1 against SF in 2014. The fumble on the 2nd series of the 2nd game against Tennessee was not returned for a TD.

Also, Murray didn’t lead the league in fumbles that year. Cam Newton did.

Last edited: