DeMarco Murray Not Expected to Play Thursday vs Commanders

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
IAmLegend;4851507 said:
I said it when we drafted him, This guy is made of glass. He was ALWAYS injured in college. That's why he slipped to the 3rd round. Not sure why JJ thought he would suddenly be an iron man in the NFL.

Third round pick buddy... He was a first round talent with injury concerns.

juck

Reaction score
lane;4851695 said:
i want to see more dunbar.

he's on the verge of breaking one.

also, has anyone noticed how that little guy can move a pile?
I like him too.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
DMAC;4851609 said:
He's been dreadful this year, even when healthy. You can't even dispute that. I wish he would be healthy and be a force, but I don't ever see it happening.

I thought glasses are supposed to help you see better. So, either you don't have any OR you need to get some. Even with missing 5 games, Felix STILL hasn't caught Murray in yards. I think your name tells us all we need to know about your love for Felix.

Zordon

Reaction score
dunbar might me the most overrated player on cz right now.

Gaede

Reaction score
Zordon;4852075 said:
dunbar might me the most overrated player on cz right now.

Backup QB is the most popular player on a lot of teams.

But for some reason, in Dallas, it's the backup RBs

canters

Reaction score
If we can get by the "Skins and get Murray back for the last 5 games, which seems to be JJ's plan based on media reports, we could win 4 of the last 5 games.

Well, a guy can dream can't he?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
DMAC;4851609 said:
He's been dreadful this year, even when healthy. You can't even dispute that. I wish he would be healthy and be a force, but I don't ever see it happening.

Cocaine is a bad drug.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
GoCowboysGo;4851530 said:
2007 - Suffered a dislocated knee cap in game No. 11 at Texas Tech, then missed the remainder of the season and the subsequent spring workouts

2008 - Played entire season, but, suffered hamstring injury on opening kickoff of Big 12 Championship and missed BCS Championship game

2009 - No injuries

2010 - No injuries

Did I miss something? How was he "ALWAYS" injured in college? He missed two regular season games in his first two seasons, getting hurt in only the last game or two each season.

I don't understand why people say "injury prone" either. How can anyone say that a certain player is prone to injury more than any other, it's about bad luck mostly. Unless a player is not conditioned to play, that is a different story, but from what I understand Murray is a work out warrior.
:laugh2: So he suffers 2 significant injuries in college, then 2 significant injuries in 2 seasons in Dallas, and you try to make the case he's not injury prone?

:laugh2: Murray and Lee are the poster boys for it.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Double Trouble;4852146 said:
:laugh2: So he suffers 2 significant injuries in college, then 2 significant injuries in 2 seasons in Dallas, and you try to make the case he's not injury prone?

:laugh2: Murray and Lee are the poster boys for it.

Labels are really irrelevant when discussing Lee and Murray. The fact remains that both players have missed significant starts throughout their pro careers due to injury. If this trend continues, neither player will reach their true potential which will be sad news for everyone. :(

e41dalasfan

Reaction score
JeffInDC;4852003 said:
I thought glasses are supposed to help you see better. So, either you don't have any OR you need to get some. Even with missing 5 games, Felix STILL hasn't caught Murray in yards. I think your name tells us all we need to know about your love for Felix.
How is that supposed to tell you anything? When Felix went down last year Murray was getting double the carries as felix...You have to get the carries to get the yards

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;4852206 said:
Labels are really irrelevant when discussing Lee and Murray. The fact remains that both players have missed significant starts throughout their pro careers due to injury. If this trend continues, neither player will reach their true potential which will be sad news for everyone. :(

Not really. If the label fits, wear it. The Cowboys strategy of drafting talented but oft-injured players is a colossal failure.