DeMarco Murray pretty good color man

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I haven not heard Murray yet so I cannot comment on his ability as a commentator but he does seem to have the right demeanor for the job.

When I heard Witten was going into broadcasting, I wasn't very optimistic about him because his demeanor really doesn't fit that job. After listening to him, he's really not that great at it in my opinion. I think he would be a good coach though.

I have never really been a fan of Troy Aikman in the booth. He's too rigid and seems to want to compliment every player on some level. I assume he does that so he doesn't make anyone mad at him.

I enjoy Romo's broadcasts because he's less of a robot and more of a guy you would hang out and talk football with at a sports bar. He's football smart but also laid back which makes you feel like he's sitting in a chair next to you talking about the game. Even a lot of Cowboys and Romo-as-QB haters seem to like Romo in the booth.
I think we all share your thoughts.

Now if we could just kick Garrett up to a booth..

any booth..

telephone will do

I would be ahappy camper.

Bring on Richards.

He is the type of coach we need for our young people so.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I haven not heard Murray yet so I cannot comment on his ability as a commentator but he does seem to have the right demeanor for the job.

When I heard Witten was going into broadcasting, I wasn't very optimistic about him because his demeanor really doesn't fit that job. After listening to him, he's really not that great at it in my opinion. I think he would be a good coach though.

I have never really been a fan of Troy Aikman in the booth. He's too rigid and seems to want to compliment every player on some level. I assume he does that so he doesn't make anyone mad at him.

I enjoy Romo's broadcasts because he's less of a robot and more of a guy you would hang out and talk football with at a sports bar. He's football smart but also laid back which makes you feel like he's sitting in a chair next to you talking about the game. Even a lot of Cowboys and Romo-as-QB haters seem to like Romo in the booth.

any booth..

telephone will do

Bring on Richards.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
And cheaper than Zeke is about to be.
I think zeke is making now on initial contract, what the cowboys offered murray on 2nd contract.
people forget that murray was only making about 600,000 a year for the first 4 years, including when he broke nfl records,
and took the rushing title in 2014.
All that for 600,000 , then cowboys lowball him lol.
Letting him go changed the mindset of the team and the offense which led to Romo getting hurt.
Had they kept murray and done the same things on offense, I think they would have made a SB run.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I think zeke is making now on initial contract, what the cowboys offered murray on 2nd contract.
people forget that murray was only making about 600,000 a year for the first 4 years, including when he broke nfl records,
and took the rushing title in 2014.
All that for 600,000 , then cowboys lowball him lol.
Letting him go changed the mindset of the team and the offense which led to Romo getting hurt.
Had they kept murray and done the same things on offense, I think they would have made a SB run.
Can't add a single thing to what you said.

Yes

And that 2014 OL is not nearly what it was in 2016.

Or maybe this year despite Beard being gone.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

any booth..

telephone will do

Bring on Richards.

Yes,I felt that was an open& honestly insightful post ,myself (don't tell that dude I said anything about it though ,bro:thumbup:)