Demarcus Lawrence is fat

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love it when the 'Super Fans' swoop in to scold everyone, it's hilarious!

"Now remember everyone, the only conclusions you can jump to are the positive conclusions"

:lmao:

You're right fellas, this is actually a "good look".

CWR

Reaction score
Id love to join the bad camera angle/jacket choice group but in my heart of hearts he looks like crap in this picture. I really had high hopes for him last season too. If his work ethic is as bad as this picture makes it look then he will not be resigned nor will he be the double digit sack artist I hoped for. I hope some of y'all are right about the pic and that he actually is busting his butt this offseason.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Shades of the Romo picture a few years ago...
tony-romo-fat-500x348.jpg

Tony-Romo-Fat.jpg

188wpq.jpg

perrykemp

Reaction score
Id love to join the bad camera angle/jacket choice group but in my heart of hearts he looks like crap in this picture. I really had high hopes for him last season too. If his work ethic is as bad as this picture makes it look then he will not be resigned nor will he be the double digit sack artist I hoped for. I hope some of y'all are right about the pic and that he actually is busting his butt this offseason.

I guess I am in this boat.

He is entering year 4 of his NFL career and has yet to even reach 10 career sacks -- largely due to injury and possibly fitness related reasons.

The only time he was productive as a pass rusher is when Greg Hardy was lining up with him drawing double-teams.

He is at the proverbial crossroads of his career.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Little poofy tummy here too. I think he is the one on the center left, but you never know.

CZ2Rel1UYAI60at.jpg

Now, this one is clever.

He thought he could hide his gut with a pair of headphones. Too smart for you, DeMarcus!

CxrEW9vVQAAOkz8.jpg

Hey, this is almost as fun as checking out Jaylon Smith pictures for orthotics.

Scotman

Reaction score
I don't think it's fat at all. I think the shirts and the hoodie are covering up a brace of some sort and a lot of tape.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
I have been saying this for the past year, his conditioning is a likely contributor to his back issues, and and recovery. His back will be hurt again by week 3.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Help me...help me...the sky is falling....

Has anyone considered he may be pregnant...just asking.....I mean, come on man, his love for football, RKG..that is as ridiculous as my pregnant theory...
Or maybe he really is off the weed and still on the munchies...:muttley:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have been saying this for the past year, his conditioning is a likely contributor to his back issues, and and recovery. His back will be hurt again by week 3.

Back conditioning or lack there of isn't going to factor into a disk herniating. That can happen to anyone at any point.