Twitter: DeMarcus Lawrence isn’t going anywhere

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would be surprised if DLaw and Cooper are with the team. These are cap moves I don't see them as personal. Cowboys are freeing up cap money just as others are, I hate to see these guys go but as long as the NFL has a cap teams will have to make moves to free up cap space.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Can’t trade him with that contract and his lack of production. They are stuck.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To say nothing of the fact that he declined a pay cut. So is the team capitulating with this guy yet again?

Wasn't Dez released after he declined a pay cut, a few other players?

I don't see it happening right as FA starts. They could wait a few weeks on their options. Then let DLaw be pissed he missed out on top $$$ as a FA, that he probably thinks he deserves. :laugh:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Gone. They won’t / unable to keep both.

They needed to keep one or the other

I think it is more likely to keep Gregory if they can come to terms on a 13 mill deal and release Tank who is looking at 27 million. I think if Gregory ask for a hugh contract he will be gone outside of that I don't see Dallas losing both starting DE

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’ll be honest…I dislike Dlaws attitude more than his salary. He represents the trickle down from the FO of guys who talk too much and don’t do enough. It’s a leadership void that annoys me. Hope he’s gone