Twitter: DeMarcus Lawrence isn’t going anywhere

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Don't think so, just posting a link. How else does anyone else do it. Same as posting a link for a photo from some website, or you tube.
Not making any money off of it.
If it is put out there for all to see, so harm in moving it forward.
Posting the link is fine. Copying and posting the tweet is not.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dlaw's effect on the field does not match his salary. He needs to go but that's how you know these other moves just arent about ability or freeing money up. Stupid way to build a team.

vlad

Reaction score
Tank may be overpaid but he’s so wildly underrated but so many fans, prob the same ones that think Zeke is special, that cedee was this steal, that Jeff Heath was the thing holding us back, that e should replace Tyron with some scrub, on and on.

but you know, sucks cuz stat line all that matters.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even though it's done all the time, it's still a copywriter violation to copy and paste the material of another website.

Proof?
Why does this make you so butt hurt, so it seems. It is done all the time, but yet you single me out to keep going on and on about it.
Why are you all over anyone else that has done it for years on here. I done it maybe 3 times. Others done it hundreds if not thousands of times.

And why do you care. Tell the mods about it, not me. Then we will not get any news on here if not allowed. It will be nothing but hate and whine posts 99% instead of 90%. :laugh:

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Proof?
Why does this make you so butt hurt, so it seems. It is done all the time, but yet you single me out to keep going on and on about it.
Why are you all over anyone else that has done it for years on here. I done it maybe 3 times. Others done it hundreds if not thousands of times.

And why do you care. Tell the mods about it, not me. Then we will not get any news on here if not allowed. It will be nothing but hate and whine posts 99% instead of 90%. :laugh:

I don't care. I don't have a nickel in it.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Proof?

Wait. Is he saying posting a tweet here is a copyright violation? Not true