Signed by Cowboys Demarcus Lawrence signed, 5 years $105 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He traded his 20 mill (45) for less per. He got it on the front...

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess the next conversations is his shoulder. I hope not but that's what it will be I'm sure

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Not I. Dlaw's past 2 years have been double-digit sack seasons, a feat that hasn't been achieved since our great DeMarcus Ware did it in 2011 and 2012, and he achieved it while battling through a torn labrum.

For our posters who wanted to trade Dlaw, stick that one in your pipe and smoke it. :p

It’s just like all the other greats, keep them healthy and we good...

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
All the crybabies.

Will cry next time also.

I'm old enough to remember this afternoon when people called a deal close fake news. I'm old enough to remember this afternoon when @Alexander mocked the Cowboys of being too optimistic for a deal to actually be close.

jnday

Reaction score
It's funny how the narrative changes so quickly. This is a good deal for both sides. Cowboys save more money, DLaw gets his future guaranteed- at least for 3 years.
Every butt hurt fan can now stop talking smack at him. I was always saying it was a negotiation that they both were playing in the public.
I'm actually impressed the Cowboys got a very reasonable deal done that DOES NOT break the bank.
Gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling !
This deal does not change my mind about him at all. He still has the same faults, but now his salary doesn’t reflect it. He is being paid like the defensive MVP , but I doubt he plays like it.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Loving the sarcasm some of the posters are putting out there, this is a good read !
I've been laughing my *** off.
Some people should read what they put on line before hitting send.
But man, I'm having a great day !

Mr_437

Reaction score
Never a doubt in my mind.

Welp, no more trade DLaw post.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Signing a guy with 2 major back injuries to a huge deal?

Sure why not, it’s worked before huh? (Tony Romo)

We never learn

Status
Not open for further replies.