Twitter: DeMarcus Lawrence tweet image of fumble at NFL

RonnieT24

Reaction score
By the way... what word would you use to describe what Green is doing to Diggs on this play?

Both hands outside the shoulder pads.. the left hand tugging mightily at Diggs' right shoulder pad. I mean I have my word for it.. But I'd like to know what YOU would call it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
By the way... what word would you use to describe what Green is doing to Diggs on this play?

Both hands outside the shoulder pads.. the left hand tugging mightily at Diggs' right shoulder pad. I mean I have my word for it.. But I'd like to know what YOU would call it.

In GB that's legal. Just like the hold on Lawrence on Zonas first touchdown drive that never ended.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
"His entire leg was down first?"

I don't think so..

I see shadow under his leg and that hand is down out of bounds.. But people see what they wanna see and some wanna see the Cowboys lose so that colors their perception. Nothing to be done about it.. Goodell aint lettin the Cowboys win a damn thing until he gets fired for Jerry dies.. whichever comes first.

Reactions: CWR

phildadon86

Reaction score
"His entire leg was down first?"

I don't think so..

I see shadow under his leg and that hand is down out of bounds.. But people see what they wanna see and some wanna see the Cowboys lose so that colors their perception. Nothing to be done about it.. Goodell aint lettin the Cowboys win a damn thing until he gets fired for Jerry dies.. whichever comes first.

Thank you

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Second clip you see the ball coming out before any hand, knee, or head hits the ground. It was a fumble.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
We need to kick Arizona's arse 50-14 or something like that when we meet again in the wild card round. Leave no doubt who the better team is and prove that the first game was sheer luck and nothing more.

After all... AZ used to be division rivals. A little before my time, though.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
So many excuses from everyone. I watched every snap and I know what ( who ) the problem is. It is not the refs!
But the refs have to be part of the convo however. Those who say refs decisions do not matter if the team takes care of business is bogus because the refs are in position to control most everything in the game. They are in fact the only ones in the game who has that power. And they do use said powers in every game against teams, some more than others. That non call pass interference against the Saints a few years back sealed my way of thinking and their are other incidents that are fishy when it comes to refs. Until proven, they are legit but in my mind I am not so sure.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Whole team seems to be blaming the refs tonight

We all know it was a fumble and the league needs to fix this from happening again. The NFL needs to be the follower here and switch to the college system. Regardless, if it's at the start of a game or if there is 2 minutes and some change, if there is a fumble in a college game and the officials on the ground don't spot it the eye in the sky will contact the ref and inform him that the play needs to be reviewed. This type of BS shouldn't happen in the NFL, even if a team doesn't have any timeouts!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
But the refs have to be part of the convo however. Those who say refs decisions do not matter if the team takes care of business is bogus because the refs are in position to control most everything in the game. They are in fact the only ones in the game who has that power. And they do use said powers in every game against teams, some more than others. That non call pass interference against the Saints a few years back sealed my way of thinking and their are other incidents that are fishy when it comes to refs. Until proven, they are legit but in my mind I am not so sure.

Hammer, meet nail head. Inconsistent officiating has all but made me stop watching the NBA and MLB. I can't watch one player take 5 steps and dunk and everybody celebrate then another player takes 2 and get called for traveling. Or guys beating the hell out of one another in the paint is not a foul but a guy grazing someone on the arm as they fly by WELL after the shot is off is a fould. Same with baseball.. Some balls 8 inches off the plate being called strikes while guys missing by half an inch get called a ball. It's maddening. If I can't be certain that what I am watching is on the up and up then it's really hard for me to watch it. The NFL is creeping into that territory for me. They screw the Raiders every chance they get after Al Davis won the lawsuit to move to L.A. They have screwed the Cowboys at every turn since Jerry won the lawsuit to broker his own sponsorship deals. And they have outright worked the Saints since Bountygate gave the league a huge black eye for all to see.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I dunno about this team's accountability. A lot of them talking about the refs versus how they played.

Doesn't seem like we want to look in that mirror, folks.

ghst187

Reaction score
Someone should tweet an image of Demarcus Lawrence’s hair, looks ridiculous.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
League already blocking it. D-Law account suspended. :popcorn:
o_O Just seen/read it!
Looked like a fumble but 1) the rules are pretty clear as to why there wasn't a review and we didn't have TO because our coach loves to blow TOs 2) the same defense whining about the fumbles had opportunities to get off the field before that play and didn't make the plays.

So they just look like sore losers now. LVE *****ing to the media, Lawrence complaining and then tweeting, etc.
This is a horrible take. A team shouldn’t have to make sure they have enough timeouts to make sure the correct call is made on the field.

Result? Players now as frustrated as their fans with these calls. I could see a few missed here & there, but that's not happening. When you're out there giving all you've got, you want a good called game.

Even Jerry talked to the league about the refs a few weeks back. Always easier sitting behind a keyboard thinking you know more by criticizing an NFL head coach.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score

Whooping him