Demarcus Lawrence wants at least $17 mil per year

blueblood70

Reaction score
I forgot about that unwritten rule but your right they dont spend on defense!
really itsjust the cowboys, think this through, the rams are letting him go because they cant afford him and Donald.. we need to sign Tank and Irving and most likely lose Hitch already on defense..how the F do you think we should give up a 4th and 6th rounder and take on huge contract for Quinn?not possible and why we can sign Tank and not lose draft picks you cant have Quinn and Tank ..same issue we let Leary go and Parnell before that..already too much money spent on the Oline..

lk8701

Reaction score
a 4th and 6th and don't forget anew expensive contract that will be close as Tank..its why they traded him they couldn't afford him and Donald..read the article all teams have to make these decisions and let good players go due to salary cap issues..

Quinn is under contract for 2 more seasons with cap hits of 11.4 and 12.9 million. No need for a new contract. I believe they swapped 6th round picks. So the Dolphins just moved down in the 6th round. I would have traded for Quinn and re-signed D Law. Dak has 2 more years left on his rookie deal so it makes sense.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Quinn is under contract for 2 more seasons with cap hits of 11.4 and 12.9 million. No need for a new contract. I believe they swapped 6th round picks. So the Dolphins just moved down in the 6th round. I would have traded for Quinn and re-signed D Law. Dak has 2 more years left on his rookie deal so it makes sense.
12 million is ALOT that's why the rams dealt him..again how do you think we are going to fit him in with a new contract for Irving and Lawerence..the rams needed money to sign Donald so they let him go..if we aren't signing Lawerence or Irving Maybe you go after Quinn..we plan to sign both those guys..we cant sign everybody and neither can the rams or anybody else..this isn't fantasy football..

...and than 2 season later we lose him or have another huge contract to sign