DeMarcus Ware named HOF finalist

kskboys

Reaction score
That's true but he was never a leader, he was never vocal, and the defenses routinely folded.

Not impressed by his sack numbers. Took over the New Orleans game and that shows me he could have done it at will and he didn't. Just one game like that a year and I'd get off his back. Nope. At the end of the day his stats here meant absolutely nothing. 0. Nothing.

I hold Witten in the same regard and Romo is not too far behind both of them but not quite on their level.
You fall way too much for media spew. Prolly been fooled by a tranny a few times.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Everyone is quick to blame Jerry for this 25-year drought but never the players. Those three guys were never great leaders. And the playoff wins prove it.

kskboys

Reaction score
And yet we gave up so many third down conversions so I would have appreciated his sacks more had they been on 3rd down. And then also taking over a game once in awhile would have been great.He was not the player he could have been.
Those 7 all pros just too much for you to attempt to comprehend, hey?

Reactions: BAT

SackMaster

Reaction score
That's true but he was never a leader, he was never vocal, and the defenses routinely folded.

Not impressed by his sack numbers. Took over the New Orleans game and that shows me he could have done it at will and he didn't. Just one game like that a year and I'd get off his back. Nope. At the end of the day his stats here meant absolutely nothing. 0. Nothing.

I hold Witten in the same regard and Romo is not too far behind both of them but not quite on their level.
Man, I hope for your mental health that we win a SB while Parsons is on the team.

If not, he would be just another "stat padding loser" in your mind.
:facepalm::muttley:

J_Allen

Reaction score
Man, I hope for your mental health that we win a SB while Parsons is on the team.

If not, he would be just another "stat padding loser" in your mind.
:facepalm::muttley:

Not at all. He makes everyone around him better.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Not at all. He makes everyone around him better.
Nah, I can see it now:

You - "That sorry loser #11 never was a leader or a playmaker because he never won anything in Dallas. All Parsons ever cared for is stats and individual accomplishments."

Me - "But weren't you the one that said he makes everyone around him better?"

You - "Better a NOT WINNING a Super Bowl"
:lmao2:

Reactions: BAT

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

He was the only thing our defense had going for it. We didn’t fold because of him. The following year after we let him go Aaron Rodgers beat us on one leg because we couldn’t get any pressure on him. Our sack totals went down that season. You’re obviously not a fan of his so we’ll just leave it at that.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
#TRUTH

More all pros than Urlacher. Same amount of probowls.
400 + more tackles in 2 more games played.

Also the Dolphins defense ranked in the top 10 in total yards allowed eight times in 12 seasons with Thomas. the Chicago defense with Urlacher ranked in the top 10 only three times.

Zach only negative was his size and lack of crazy athletics. But he made up for it by being a Sean Lee who was actually healthy.
He deserves to be in the hall. Mawae and Johnson both mentioned in their HOF speeches he deserves to be in. Jimmy can be explained as a homer, but Kevin M was a Jets player.

Zach wasn't flashy on or off the field but he was a playmaker.

ICP

Reaction score
Lots of buzz about Hester but D-Ware certainly deserves to be in the hall

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

To me, this is the strangest psychological trait among sports fans, but it’s incredibly common. When the team doesn’t win, they blame the best players on the team instead of the actual weak links. They never have any actual arguments either, it’s always, “he wasn’t a leader,” “he didn’t elevate the guys around him,” garbage like that, because of course there are no actual arguments to support their case.

Philadelphia fans are particular famous for stupidly turning on their best players, but from what I’ve seen, all fan-bases do it.

J_Allen

Reaction score
To me, this is the strangest psychological trait among sports fans, but it’s incredibly common. When the team doesn’t win, they blame the best players on the team instead of the actual weak links. They never have any actual arguments either, it’s always, “he wasn’t a leader,” “he didn’t elevate the guys around him,” garbage like that, because of course there are no actual arguments to support their case.

Philadelphia fans are particular famous for stupidly turning on their best players, but from what I’ve seen, all fan-bases do it.

If we are constantly giving up third downs, especially 3rd and longs, and we are folding in December every year, then absolutely I'm looking to a leader to step up. He never did. He was never vocal about it. Nothing ever changed. He and the other two kept repeating the same company line every off-season. It got tiresome.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we are constantly giving up third downs, especially 3rd and longs, and we are folding in December every year, then absolutely I'm looking to a leader to step up. He never did. He was never vocal about it. Nothing ever changed. He and the other two kept repeating the same company line every off-season. It got tiresome.
This may be the most perfect example of the phenomenon I’ve ever seen.