News: DeMarvion Overshown has torn ACL

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
We are gonna bring in street FA vets... LVE has durability issues, and it's down to one LB in Clark.

neither Cox nor Harper have established themselves as reliable fill in's and they need experience to hit the ground running.

Anthony Barr was visiting other NFL teams and cities, but no deal signed yet .... don't be surprised if the Cowboys and Quinn give him a call this week.
yeh , he's old and slow as syrup, but he is NFL experienced and he well knows the Quinn system. And we need emergency bodies

Agreed, dude was clearly past his prime, but could totally see that as well.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Was he slotted to be a day 1 starter? I'm guessing not, so losing him isn't the end of the season. Still sucks to lose the first season like that.

Carson

Reaction score
Was he slotted to be a day 1 starter? I'm guessing not, so losing him isn't the end of the season. Still sucks to lose the first season like that.
No. Situational and special team guy

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
fff05bf8-c119-4b3f-b3af-68303c672e92_text.gif

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Someone better step up. Opportunities have opened up.

strollinruss

Reaction score
These guys are good enough. Let’s just have one preseason scrimmage with no kickoffs and punts and then get to playing ball

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Signed with Carolina 2 weeks ago...sat out there for months....it's moves like this...that should have been made months ago for depth....instead you will get Devin Harper and be expected to like it.
Yep. Sucks. As bright as the front office can be at times, they sure do drop the ball other times.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
This is bad news. I hope he heals quickly and this doesn't set him back next year.

Was the best draft pick IMO

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
We are gonna bring in street FA vets... LVE has durability issues, and it's down to one LB in Clark.

neither Cox nor Harper have established themselves as reliable fill in's and they need experience to hit the ground running.

Anthony Barr was visiting other NFL teams and cities, but no deal signed yet .... don't be surprised if the Cowboys and Quinn give him a call this week.
yeh , he's old and slow as syrup, but he is NFL experienced and he well knows the Quinn system. And we need emergency bodies
Barr maybe after the first game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
As much as this sucks, this is why McCarthy doesn't play any of his important players. It's just meaningless to get hurt or possibly get hurt playing a meaningless game. Sucks for me cause I want to see the starters play.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Well, this sucks. For both the player and us fans. I wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing him next season.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Damn horrible news for the young man.
Mostly horrible news for him of course, but also for the Cowboys and for us fans! We were counting heavily on Overshown's strong, talented influence on our defense this year and now in an instant it's all out the window, and history till next year.
It's not the end of the season, but just speaking for myself it's a huge disappointment. I was so looking forward to watching this young man bolster our LB crew. :facepalm:

Last edited: