Deon Anderson - Out for Year -- Per wade *Merge*

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure someone already picked up Polite. This sucks because he was playing so well and getting better every game. What a shame.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BoysRule2;1747518 said:
Does this mean our season is over?

Why is everyone acting like chicken littles here?
I must have missed where people were doing this.

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1747518 said:

i don't think anyone is saying that the sky is falling...

it just sucks to see a guy who's been playing well and getting better every week, bringing a lot of intensity and energy to the FB position and ST, go down with a season-ending injury

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BoysRule2;1747518 said:

There hasn't been a single "Chicken Little" post in this thread.

Drama queen.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Deon Anderson lost for year with torn rotacuff, watkins and stanback banged up a little

impressive offensively and defensively played, special teams too

watched tape exactly like the game;

not sure when deion got hurt, maybe early 2nd half, he played his best ballgame

he played whole game, so not sure when he was hurt,

hoyte, so see if he is ready now with getting his strength back

took deion in for mri found this out, in process in what direction to go, roster spot, this is spot for tank johnson, have to see which way we go relating to fullback

tank can help us in our defensive line rotation

imrpessed with isiah stanback iin preseason, just a change to see what he can do, he ihas been showing up in practice as a wr, wanted to see what he could do in ballgame

brought us in position in game with 2nd half kickoff return to take over the game

anthony limited in some things he could do, and some technicall things, but he came in got some work, got interception at end of game, played deep ball well too, he isnt completely well yet, dont want to talk to much so giants know about it

to game ball;
yeah terrell alot of things said, things thinmk different bout him, special to him, but he appreciated what team did, wsnt just about him, was proud of him

offensive line; overall played whole season, but they wore you down, backs run hard, qb gets away from people, but as unit they are playing well

when you took job big concern; yeah we hadnt signed rg, center, and rt, so flo had injury, but again jerry put good players together and signing them like lonard, gurode and columbo resigned, he needs credit

team tough, mental toughness,; physically, we hit hard, were physical big and strong and our big offensive line pushes people around

wasnt this years team, that got pushed around or beaten in phily, it was previous team and new year, mental toughness, things behind, you keep going forward,

sacks,; coverage; they went to dont send anyboyd out, block iwth 2 tes, only 3 out and we covered those people, if they do that, we can cover, checkdowns until late in game, that that helped took some things away from them

yeah, chess game, send alot of people out, some arent, but with ware and ellis, has mad e a difference

ratlliff; lot of people didnt know for sure, if you can stop run, has to have huge guy to stuff run, but ratliff plays run well and rushes passer, stunt a lot of up the middle, he has been real pleasant, we were looking for place for him to start in training camp, he was one of best 3 starters

nt physical, tank help; i still think because ratliff plays hard every play, if say tank can play some, subsittue, then ratliff will be freshere, nad not many defensive linemen play every down, he plays all time ng, rush, all the time, so going to help him, we feel tank can help in run front and pass too, he is really quick; yes ratliff starter

rotate fresh guys, you always want good players in there, i dont rotate just to rotate, some help in differnet ways, we have played just 4 before in games, but we got good enough guys to help all of them

i think our team is mentally tough

witten tough; i havent seen too many plays like that a guy gets helmet knocked off, i think we have good football team, beter on road, your a better team, we won by bigger margin, so tells me were better

seeing some guys come to julus jones getting hit and taken advanteage
we want penalties, guys usually rally around when a player gets attacked,

team playing this week, resemble to week one;
giants won alot of games in row, have same players and not a lot of injuries for them and starhan as first game i believe when we played them

held back last year, his development of marcus spears
he is coming on now, lot of enthusiams, intesity, watched him play on tape, seems more internse

1st round draft pick, he doesnt play on 3rd downs, your not going to get a lot of sacks, he is still working on pass rush

how this team adapted to player style
well thats what we have to do, we havent played it the same anywhere i have been, we have adjusted to the players styles, like tank wont play same as jay, having stewart has helped, what our personnel is, what our players can do, find out whta they can do and not do, utilize that, they have adapted well, they play hard, and pursue well, teach technipques to individual players;

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Dcowboy84;1747528 said:
i don't think anyone is saying that the sky is falling...

it just sucks to see a guy who's been playing well and getting better every week, bringing a lot of intensity and energy to the FB position and ST, go down with a season-ending injury

Agreed. I never want to see us lose a guy for the year due to injury. And it sucks.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
i think deon could catch better than hoyte. but hoyte is better for the running game

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Maybe we can throw Fasano in there.

What happened to Spears playing FB in goal line situations? I kinda liked it.

conner01

Reaction score
we may not replace him for now. i don't know of much out there worth having off the top of my head. hopefully hoyte is healthy and ready for sunday,if not we jusr use a t.e or go 3wr's

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cricket was really finding his niche ...... this is a tough break.

dooomsday

Reaction score
We have Hoyte and we can play Fasano at H-Back. Prolly Curtis too.

We are totally fine. If we must Polite is attainable.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1747544 said:
Maybe we can throw Fasano in there.

What happened to Spears playing FB in goal line situations? I kinda liked it.

Fasano doesn't block so well coming out of the backfield, we tried this last year.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
It hurts, but it's not a devastating blow. Hopefully a full recovery awaits.

jsalavar

Reaction score
mullet;1747465 said:
Deon Anderson - torn rotator.
Put on IR to make room for Tank.

That sucks. I liked that guy. A true bowling ball of a fullback.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
I liked D.A.'s attitude! He was physical and provided some energy when he was involved in the offense. Hopefully Hoyte can step in and provide the running game w/ some good lead blocking.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
sorry guys, i missed last couple of minutes press conference, and my left eye has been bothering me, so maybe some type errors, hard to see typing with one eye., joe

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I don't know, maybe it's the skeptic in me, but this smells fishy. A backup fullback's hurt the week it looks like the starter will be healthy and a roster spot is needed????

Kind of convienent for the Cowboys in a way.