Deon Anderson - Out for Year -- Per wade *Merge*

FCBarca

Reaction score
Shame....Painful injury too so gives you an idea of his fortitude to continue to be out there.

FBs and injuries, maaaan...Crazy

sago1

Reaction score
See no reason why Anderson's injury should be viewed as anything but legit. If he hadn't been hurt, it is possible Courtney Brown, a FS coming back from some kind of quad injury, could have been moved to IR to make room for Tank. Don't know if we will use more 3 TE sets or if Hoyte could play next week--if strength back. Do we have a FB on the PS?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Torn rotator cuff late in game last night. That sucks!!! Tank to take his roster spot.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Witten is blocking a lot better this year- so maybe we put him in as H Back and Fasano as TE. Or make it really interesting and have TO in as well for a real FULL HOUSE.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Yeah, this was posted in daily zone.

I hope Hoyte is well enough to play.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
No FB would mean a significant loss in offensive flexibility but Hoyte will add something back. A little bit more in the running game and a little less in the passing game. It's more of a personal loss for Anderson that bothers me. A real gutsy kid makes good. He'll be back next year.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
well he can get healthy........and we can draft Peyton Hillis on 08 (the FB who leads the way for McFadden and Jones)...........Hillis and Anderson will be a nice 1-2 punch at FB for years to come.

juck

Reaction score
sorry if Im late with this.Torn rotator cuff.that sucks i like the kid.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
8 threads so far. Closing in on a record for a non game thread.

juck

Reaction score
whats up with that big white dude who retired from Tampa?