big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

the-interview-wait-what.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Since our last NFC title game appearance….49ers have been to EIGHT. Ravens have been to FIVE conference title games.

Does a single soul at The Star feel even a bit of shame?

I’d be more ashamed if I made it 8 times and still have only 5 championships…..

Gambit

Reaction score
But we're the most valuable franchise... wooooo
Well to be fair here, our season is over and sports writers still talking about us, why, it keeps them relevant.

It's not just Jerry who wants to remain relevant

plymkr

Reaction score
Since the Texans were born they've won more playoff games than the Cowboys. Another feather in Jerry's cap.
Yeah that’s depressing. We can also add Jacksonville and Carolina to that list. Jacksonville and Carolina were born the same year we won our last championship. Ouch, let that sink in.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, because getting blown out by a 7 seed at home is so much more impressive.
I don’t know what’s more impressive. I’d be ashamed by both honestly. I’d rather win a SB then get second place but that’s just me I’m weird I guess.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm over it. Just accept we are an incompetent franchise.
I'm here too. For the first time.....ever....I have no feelings for next season. I'm just going to go with the flow. I've accepted my fate that the rest of the NFL is doing laps around the Cowboys while they're great with flaming out early. Each and every season. Hooray!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol-one franchise is wildly more productive in their postseason years. Every sane fan and franchise would much rather 8 trips to the CCG than zero. Good grief, what a crock.
Where did I say I would rather have zero trips then 8?