Twitter: Depressing Ravens/49ers vs Cowboys Tidbit

slick325

Reaction score
Since our last NFC title game appearance….49ers have been to EIGHT. Ravens have been to FIVE conference title games.

Does a single soul at The Star feel even a bit of shame?

Much better organizations. Not surprising.

Hey, do any of you think their owner is the GM? Do you think their owners have radio shows? Do their sons? Do their owners do pressers outside the locker room?

Asking for a friend.

Blitzen

Reaction score
I’d be more ashamed if I made it 8 times and still have only 5 championships…..
Where did I say I would rather have zero trips then 8?
The comment on top makes it look as though you as a Cowboys fan would not trade this team’s last 28 year postseason success history for SF’s. At least their squad is continually providing evidence that they are in contention and not annual pretenders.

slick325

Reaction score
What's worse, is there is a distinct possibility that the Detroit Lions make the NFC Championship this year. One more time than the Cowboys since the '95 season. Crazy!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Lol-one franchise is wildly more productive in their postseason years. Every sane fan and franchise would much rather 8 trips to the CCG than zero. Good grief, what a crock.
That is a dramatic team comparison, agreed.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yes, because getting blown out by a 7 seed at home is so much more impressive.
San Francisco had to score an under 2 minute touchdown to take the win from Green Bay.

tunahelper

Reaction score
I'm over it. Just accept we are an incompetent franchise.
The letdown did not surprise me at all.
I have said it on here many times the lack of accountability that permeates through the organization is due to JJ oversight position.

MM or any other coach is powerless and will be ultimately ineffective with this hierarchy. We will not see a title until Jerry dies. Sad, hard truth.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
If we had made the championship game as much as the niners have of late and only made 1 Super Bowl or didn’t have a sb ring….75% of this place would be complaining to fire shanahan

slick325

Reaction score
If we had made the championship game as much as the niners have of late and only made 1 Super Bowl or didn’t have a sb ring….75% of this place would be complaining to fire shanahan
I can't disagree with you on this. The goal posts would definitely be moved if it were the Cowboys. The HC would be under fire for not winning a SB from the fans, the media and likely Jerry Jones.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Wouldn't the narrative still be the same for Dallas, can't win the big one?

SF and every other team in the NFL would be given a pass, except for Dallas.

That was always the shot taken at Landry when Dallas would lose in the championship game.

The anger of the fans would probably be greater then it is now and the rhetoric would be the same, Dallas are chokers.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
San Francisco had to score an under 2 minute touchdown to take the win from Green Bay.
Which is going to bring up a whole new argument - who is more clutch and shows up in big moments, Dak or Purdy?

Carson

Reaction score
Since when is making champioship games the new measuring stick?

If you don’t win the Super Bowl you still lose