Twitter: Depressing Ravens/49ers vs Cowboys Tidbit

Mr_437

Reaction score
But the Cowboys are a Championship team, that just haven't won a world championship - Mike McCarthy

Mark

Reaction score
Since when is making champioship games the new measuring stick?

If you don’t win the Super Bowl you still lose
Not sure that is a "measuring stick" (or that it should be), but it is indicative of being seriously competitive. Something the Cowboys have not been in three decades.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since our last NFC title game appearance….49ers have been to EIGHT. Ravens have been to FIVE conference title games.

Does a single soul at The Star feel even a bit of shame?
Trick question. I would answer it but I do not have a ten-foot pole.

Hardline

Reaction score
I don’t know about the rest of you guys but I can’t wait to get to work on Monday and brag to all the 49er and Ravens fans about how much money Jerry made this year.
Just show them this,
ef9340da5c1e05165374a4b12d353164.jpg

fivetwos

Reaction score
And if the lions win today, it makes the Cowboys and the Washington Football Team Commanders the ONLY 2 NFC teams this century to not make a conference championship game.
Yes, the two left standing….the hands-on owners. Disgraced and removed Dan Snyder and Jerry.

Actual proof doesn’t really seem to matter to Jerry. It’s all about what HE thinks because no one could possibly be better at anything than him.

The AFC teams in that category are Houston, Cleveland and Miami….all current contenders (not to mention two are expansion teams since the date in question) Washington is at least trying to change the culture.

Anyone willing to wager against like 88 year old Jerry still running the Cowboys and being alone on that CG drought hill?

Still with the stopwatch at the Senior Bowl and the cat who ate the canary grin at the TC PC as if he is killing it.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Since our last NFC title game appearance….49ers have been to EIGHT. Ravens have been to FIVE conference title games.

Does a single soul at The Star feel even a bit of shame?

Those are sobering stats .

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Since the Texans were born they've won more playoff games than the Cowboys. Another feather in Jerry's cap.
I was wondering yesterday where would the good people of Texas rank the Cowboys within their own state in terms of quality football? Certainly behind the Texans but how many college teams are in front of them.

Jipper

Reaction score
I frankly don't care about these "depressing stats" anymore - I have become numbto it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The comment on top makes it look as though you as a Cowboys fan would not trade this team’s last 28 year postseason success history for SF’s. At least their squad is continually providing evidence that they are in contention and not annual pretenders.
I said exactly what I meant. If this Cowboys team went to 8 conference championships since the 90s and I don’t have a championship to show for it yes I’d be more embarrassed. I don’t think Bills fans take pride in 5 SB trips…do they celebrate second place?

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
Yeah well…how many NFCE division championships do either of them have? Good luck catching us on that one witches!