Derrick Henry in free agency?

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
Word is they're going to be spending free agent bucks on a veteran running back this offseason, because of course they are. Let's just dump all of our resources into the least valuable positions we can and then wonder what the hell happened in January.

Hardline

Reaction score
Draft this guy. He's big and powerful.
Braelon Allen

Braelon-Allen-Rush-Credit-Jeff-Hanisch-USA-TODAY-Sports.jpg

Creeper

Reaction score
I would rather spend the CAP room we create on a DT that will impact the defense significantly. I don't know why out OL can't seen to open holes against anyone, but the Packers have a no name OL and they do just fine.

I think we can find a RB or two in the draft.

Jerry can show he is serious about winning by signing a top tier DT that will be disruptive and help Micah get fewer double teams. Signing Henry would be a typical Jerry splash move to appease the fans.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I take it he's a free agent and heard rumors he wants to play in Dallas. Why not get him and draft a back. Let Pollard test free agency.
Only way Pollard comes back is a change of pace. He won’t be back. The draft will bring a bunch of young RB. Get a good one but not in first round. Forget RB that cost 5 million plus. Get a young hungry guy. And keep Luepke as a lead blocker.

starfan1

Reaction score
I'm not for it because he is 30 and I know Jerry would pay too much.

We need the salary cap room. Just draft a RB and sign a vet for the min.

If we don't fix the OL coaching and scheme signing Henry would just be waste.
Ya 2016 was the time to take Henry . We can get a good back in draft in later rounds