Derrick Henry vs Ezekiel Elliott

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Jerrys fat little baby boy cried until he got his way then quit. Now I am supposed to believe that next year will be different. LOL we are such a joke.

aria

Reaction score
Jerrys fat little baby boy cried until he got his way then quit. Now I am supposed to believe that next year will be different. LOL we are such a joke.
zeke might be able to land a sponsorship with Pampers or Gerber baby food.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Was he handcuffed for bullying a security guard? Yes
Did he pull up a womans top in public while being investigated for DV against a woman? Yes
Did he knock out a DJ in a Dallas nightclub? Yes
Did he have to be restrained from attacking another DJ in Vegas? Yes
Did he accidentally admit to being drunk and high publicly? Yes
Did he admit to lots of drug use in college? Yes
Did he screw over fans and promoters at a signing event? Yes
Did his daddy have to move closer to him in college due to his drug use? Yes
Did his roommate (Joey Bosa) move out due to his drug use? Yes
Did he hold the team hostage by sitting out with an unprecedented 2 years left on his contract and refused to even show up to training camp with his teammates until he was paid as the highest paid RB ever? Yes

Arrests can mean very little when determining the character of a person. If I was caught or punished for everything I’ve done I would be doing life but way to act like he’s a great guy and model football player because he’s never been arrested.

Awwweee...Frederick missed all of 2018 so he only had two All Pros and multi Pro Bowl linemen to block for him, along with a damn good RT. I’m not sure any other line in the league even had that.

Those incidents were all years ago, everybody knows Zeke was pretty immature early, but he's not had any problems in the last couple of years. As far as holding out, didn't Emmitt do the same? That's just part of negotiations.

But that's fine, you've got two more years probably for you to eat yourself up about Zeke, have fun...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We all have to admit that the crazy dude on here named “DerrickHenry” was 100% right

For 3 months he told us what a bunch of buffoons we were for taking Zeke instead of Derrick Henry and for the first 2 to 3 years he was wrong.......but that dude ain’t wrong anymore

So you are saying you can be wrong then right? Well then...we'll need to let this play out don't you think. Apparently it's an ever-evolving process.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those incidents were all years ago, everybody knows Zeke was pretty immature early, but he's not had any problems in the last couple of years. As far as holding out, didn't Emmitt do the same? That's just part of negotiations.

But that's fine, you've got two more years probably for you to eat yourself up about Zeke, have fun...

If only aria would "eat himself", and keep us out of it. The problem he's spreading his disease. Well...trying to. Like a deranged lunatic.

aria

Reaction score

Again, your obsession with Emmitt! What is it with you, have a little bromance?

Did Emmitt hold out with two years left and demand to be paid the highest at his position? How many SB’s did he win by then?

How many other players in the HISTORY of the NFL have held out with two years left on their contract until they were paid the most ever for their position?

Actually, you’re incorrect, you act like “years ago” was 4-5 years or longer. The security guard issue was just the summer before last and while I don’t care about weed or drinking, getting caught on camera admitting your high and drunk while you’re supposed to be recovering from COVID isn’t a good look and probably contributes more to his lack of production than anything else.

Instead of hitting the weights, he was hitting the bong, buffet and probably women or DJ’s.

basel90

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting as tired as I am of Zek making that “feed me” gesture with his hand every time he makes a first down. If he had a couple running touchdowns every game it might be easier to watch him do that gesture but with the season he’s having & the team is having......IMO I think he needs to that a break.
And no disrespect to Zek because he’s a good quality talented running back that many other teams would kill to have.......but you really can’t compare him to Henry......that’s like comparing a Chevy 1/2 ton pickup to a dump truck
indeed boring and meaningless. It is all branding to a declining troubled player who is actually a liability . No one believes he is worth 1/4th of his contract. 99% of the GMs and coaches in the NFL would take Henry over zeke today . That is the real test.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Again, your obsession with Emmitt! What is it with you, have a little bromance?

Did Emmitt hold out with two years left and demand to be paid the highest at his position? How many SB’s did he win by then?

How many other players in the HISTORY of the NFL have held out with two years left on their contract until they were paid the most ever for their position?

Actually, you’re incorrect, you act like “years ago” was 4-5 years or longer. The security guard issue was just the summer before last and while I don’t care about weed or drinking, getting caught on camera admitting your high and drunk while you’re supposed to be recovering from COVID isn’t a good look and probably contributes more to his lack of production than anything else.

Instead of hitting the weights, he was hitting the bong, buffet and probably women or DJ’s.

You aren't Zeke's friend, or family, or with him day to day. You have NO WAY of knowing what he does, quit with the insinuations. You have video of him hitting the buffett, etc.?

Let's see it.

And as far as Emmitt goes, you're acting like Zeke is the only running back that has ever held out, I bring up Emmitt because he ALSO DID THAT. But you think you can discount the argument by just ignoring it. It doesn't work that way. Emmitt held out for two games, THAT'S A FACT. And the security guard incident was "just" the year before last? That IS in the past, like I said.

Forget it, you don't want to discuss just have it your way. Like I said, enjoy your dislike for Zeke, it'll be here for a while yet.

We aren't going to change our minds, let's move on. Thanks for your opinion, but I don't agree...

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Whether you like Zeke or not he’s still got value when dak is the qb. Zeke numbers with dak as the qb weren’t bad at all. Seattle game the exception. He was averaging 4 yards a carry... had more tds and more catches.

With a healthy dak and oline Zeke still has a lot of value as a guy that’s going to move the chains.. catch the ball and block.

You don’t cut Zeke while dak is here.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whether you like Zeke or not he’s still got value when dak is the qb. Zeke numbers with dak as the qb weren’t bad at all. Seattle game the exception. He was averaging 4 yards a carry... had more tds and more catches.

With a healthy dak and oline Zeke still has a lot of value as a guy that’s going to move the chains.. catch the ball and block.

This is the thing I have said...although I have not given Dak enough credit for their relationship. When those two are healthy and playing well...they make a good team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You aren't Zeke's friend, or family, or with him day to day. You have NO WAY of knowing what he does, quit with the insinuations. You have video of him hitting the buffett, etc.?

Let's see it.

And as far as Emmitt goes, you're acting like Zeke is the only running back that has ever held out, I bring up Emmitt because he ALSO DID THAT. But you think you can discount the argument by just ignoring it. It doesn't work that way. Emmitt held out for two games, THAT'S A FACT. And the security guard incident was "just" the year before last? That IS in the past, like I said.

Forget it, you don't want to discuss just have it your way. Like I said, enjoy your dislike for Zeke, it'll be here for a while yet.

We aren't going to change our minds, let's move on. Thanks for your opinion, but I don't agree...

Aria does hate zeke...but he's just trolling you at this point. Probably shouldn't waste your time any further.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

Actually I forget why I originally did it, but I just reviewed a 16 minute recap of the first Giants game this year. And while it's just my "eye test", which is only my opinion, I didn't see any "lack of burst" from Zeke. I saw a back who had to bang his way past at least one defender at the line of scrimmage most times, and when he did get a hole to run through he made good yardage.

But it's really a moot point, he's going to be here for at least another 2 years, barring something extraordinary happening, we'll get to see how it works out....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Chub chub will get another year as a 4.0 YPC fumble machine.

So you can predict the future, eh? You do know his history is every other year his fumbles are higher than the year before, right? So this year, being a higher number of fumbles, would mean, by his history, next year will be lesser fumbles.

After 2 rushing titles, an unfair suspension and being on the field for every game except for the suspensions, I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt for next year.

But if you can't, so be it.

So who's your shining star on the Cowboys? Or do you just dislike all the players for various reasons?

starfan1

Reaction score
If I replied to every one one of his zeke hate comments...I'd get nothing else done.

probably not best just do what i do with Dak trolls. Just scroll on by. But i don't like Dak to the level you do Zeke so it may be harder for you. I dont reply to hardly anything from pappy, or captain crash, frozen and Khalidi to name a few when it pertains to Dak because I know its blatant trolling there are some of us that feel the same about zeke to different levels.

I think the truth remains in the middle for both players but as Ive said before we all have our biasis

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
probably not best just do what i do with Dak trolls. Just scroll on by. But i don't like Dak to the level you do Zeke so it may be harder for you. I dont reply to hardly anything from pappy, or captain crash, frozen and Khalidi to name a few when it pertains to Dak because I know its blatant trolling there are some of us that feel the same about zeke to different levels.

I think the truth remains in the middle for both players but as Ive said before we all have our biasis
You should have noticed I have cooled dramatically on zeke. However...I am rooting for him to pick it back up. I root for my team. ALL of them. That is what separates some fans. What a shame. :(

kskboys

Reaction score
Actually I forget why I originally did it, but I just reviewed a 16 minute recap of the first Giants game this year. And while it's just my "eye test", which is only my opinion, I didn't see any "lack of burst" from Zeke. I saw a back who had to bang his way past at least one defender at the line of scrimmage most times, and when he did get a hole to run through he made good yardage.

But it's really a moot point, he's going to be here for at least another 2 years, barring something extraordinary happening, we'll get to see how it works out....
The lack of burst thingie is mostly from fans who don't like Z, so they just repeat anything negative.

kskboys

Reaction score

Yup. Well said.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I feel a bit ornery or randy and throw some stuff at 'em, but mostly it's just for fun.