Derrick Henry

Motorola

Reaction score
Will check back here in 12 hours to how the tally is running - for or against.

Big_D

Reaction score
Henry had a significant drop in performance this season. Unless it's a 1-2 year incentive laden performance deal. No thanks
He had a rookie QB and zero weapons over there. Still double digit TDs. There’s not a single rookie coming in and giving you that right off the bat. The guy is on another planet and the only 30 year old RB you could gamble on.

And you can still draft a RB.

Last edited:

Gambit

Reaction score
I’m sure any RB will be just fine. Specially with a QB who can’t seem to handle pressure. lol his first 3 years he had a top line and RB. That worked out well.
Must some of you turn every single thread into an opportunity to talk negatively about 1 specific player?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Doesn’t mean a lick…lots of guys workout in Dallas. Hell want too much money and he’s 30 years old, I’m for it for the right price but that price won’t even get us in the convo.

Big_D

Reaction score
Must some of you turn every single thread into an opportunity to talk negatively about 1 specific player?
It’s the fact of the matter. The run game has to improve drastically to help the QB. They go hand in hand.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Would Henry sign for 3 mil for a one year deal...hell no, then not paying big money for a 30 year old running back....

12+88=7

Reaction score
Resign Pollard for the same or less money and draft a RB.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
YES!

We need to get older.

Much...much older.

Especially at positions that really get better the plier the player gets....like RB.

4 years,....60 mil....fully guaranteed.

Big_D

Reaction score
YES!

We need to get older.

Much...much older.

Especially at positions that really get better the plier the player gets....like RB.

4 years,....60 mil....fully guaranteed.
This is funny when they’re about to extend their 30 year old QB to a record breaking deal. People cry about Henry yet clamor for guys like Stefon Diggs, Jamal Adams, Deandre Hopkins it’s a long list.

How young were the RBs last year? Cause age doesn’t seem to matter around here good or bad. I used to be part of the no players over 30 crowd but it simply doesn’t matter at this point. This team is in a constant state of trying to compete and free agency keeps you from building long term.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
It makes a lot of sense for both parties and 30 year old RBs usually don't break the bank and are short term deals.

I would support a Henry signing, but I also think it would be important to draft a younger back to pair with him.