Deshaun Watson might be in trouble

plymkr

Reaction score
So, another suit has been filed, this one saying he forced her into oral sex. It is not looking good for Deshaun.

There are some what ifs that make the whole thing smell as well. Such as the lawyer being buddies with the team owner. The lawyer being a scumbag. No police reports on any of them apparently. The fact that all these women that this happened to all end up in contact with the same scumbag attorney...did he run ads asking anyone sexually assaulted by Deshaun Watson to contact him? Lots of questions.

On the other side...6 is a lot of plaintiffs. All apparently masseuses and his MO in each of them sounds the same. Next thing you know they will be describing his dong. This is not gonna end well.
Yeah this doesn't look good. Things that make him look guilty: multiple women, now a specific sex act, all the complaints follow the same pattern. Things that make him look like it could be extortion: no criminal charges, lawyer went right to social media, connection with the Texans, lawyer asked for money.

What I don't get on Watson's part is why is he meeting masseurs on IG? There's no massage places in Houston? Why massage as a hookup? If you are a pro athlete you can pretty much hook up with tons of woman using social media. It seems to me he was using this "I need a massage" thing as a grooming tactic.

What I don't get on the lawyer's/women's side of it is why no legal action. Why not call the police? Why did the lawyer go to social media?

To me it's looking more and more that Deshaun did it. But the handling of it on the other side is weird as well.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Man, this doesn't look good....although I do wonder how he forced a woman to have oral sex with him, I mean she does have teeth.

But thats besides the point, its too many women saying it, your in trouble Mr. Watson.

He should ask for a thorough investigation and soon the public will lose interest and this thing will blow over. Npi.
It's working in Albany.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So masseuses really do give massages? Or did Watson pick the only two who give valid massages and can recite the Code of the Flesh oath?

Flamma

Reaction score
What is his trade value now? I'm sure the Eagles will pick him up.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
This is really starting to get serious. Even if one allegation is true, this is ****** up.

If it’s true I hope he goes to prison.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Very nice...smh lol That line was so innocent sounding for the context of that scene.

Yes, me lad. Reminiscent of "We decided to go another way," "It's been great, but ..." "Hello, I'm Chris Hansen." "I think ... and it's not your fault entirely..."
Whew!
Innocent for context.
Oh, I have to go! MyPilow infomercial is on and I take a drink every time he says "comfort" or "easy payments":cool:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So sad.
My memories of DeShaun Watson are of him routing Alabama for the championship, donating his first paycheck to Hurricane victims, Being a good citizen.
Hope he did not do anything wrong.
Too, the victims deserve their say. Best wishes to them.

Scotman

Reaction score
Moat people can be suspended or fired from their jobs regardless if they broke the law or not.

I know...I really was joking. I wouldn't have suspended him for that incident, however. Well, not without knowing more about it. Now...the security guard drunken intimidation thing...absolutely. I thought that video cast a very poor image for him, the team and the league.

Lutonio

Reaction score
What a mess. I’m so glad I don’t have to figure this out. On one hand the multiple women looks really bad, on the other the timing is too convenient for the Texans and the lawyer has a sleaze bag history with ties to the owner.

And then you have the precedent set by the Elliott case. Holy crap.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
"Massage" therapy has been the downfall of many in recent times. Best find a partner who doesn't mind rubbin lovein.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
What a mess. I’m so glad I don’t have to figure this out. On one hand the multiple women looks really bad, on the other the timing is too convenient for the Texans and the lawyer has a sleaze bag history with ties to the owner.

And then you have the precedent set by the Elliott case. Holy crap.

I don't think it's looking good for Watson. Typically when it's just one woman it's a he-said she-said situation. However, I do not recall any instance when there has been multiple victims where the accused has been exonerated.

Reaction score
There's nine of them now? Okay, all conspiracy theories aside, Mr. Watson is busted. The NFL is gonna have to get in on this.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
up to 9 women now
Yeah. Heard this on Outkick the Coverage w/ Clay Travis. Nine women? This is slowly turning into the NFL’s version of Bill Cosby.

Now the NFL is conducting its own investigation. We all know how this turned out for Zeke when the NFL did its own info search. Now let’s see how they manage one of the true NFL darlings, Watson.

aria

Reaction score
I don't think it's looking good for Watson. Typically when it's just one woman it's a he-said she-said situation. However, I do not recall any instance when there has been multiple victims where the accused has been exonerated.
Different scenario but not really. Remember the whole incident with DeAndre Baker and his buddy who played for the Seahawks allegedly holding up several people at a poker party? Baker allegedly pulled a gun and threatened to kill someone while they also stole all their cash and jewelry.

Why would a 1st round draft pick do something so dumb? Why would he need the money? Slam dunk case, several witnesses all saying the same thing. Next thing you know, 3 of the “victims” lawyer was caught on tape trying to bribe and extort Baker for altered testimony and the 3 “victims” recanted their previous testimony that Baker held them at gun point. Baker was cut from the Giants and all charges were dropped.

The case dragged on for months, seemed open and shut at the beginning, and ended up potentially ruining Baker’s career in the end. I’m not positive but I don’t think anything happened to the “victims” who lied under oath with their original sworn affidavits.

I may have missed some details but that’s the jist of it. I’m not saying Watson is innocent but their are some legitimate brow raising questions about these victims and the timing of all of this. Along with the owner’s connection to the lawyer. As others have mentioned, IF the alleged victims are found to be lying then they need to do serious prison time or this will only get worse. If Watson is guilty then he should be locked up as well.