Deshaun Watson might be in trouble

Turk

Reaction score
Well I don’t think Watson will be dumb enough to go pull up a girls shirt in public or knock out a DJ while he’s being investigated for sexual assault or DV. That kind of stupidity is characteristic of elite morons like zeke and no doubt contributed to his suspension, if it wasn’t the sole reason for it.
You still need to get some professional help.
What will you do if Zeke bounces back, gets over 2000 yds and scores the winning TD in the SB?

Reactions: CWR

aria

Reaction score
What will you do if Zeke bounces back, gets over 2000 yds and scores the winning TD in the SB?
I’ve already answered your same dumb question from two days ago but this time you added in a SB and changed the yardage. You need to learn how to read.

Let me ask you, do you ask the same lame questions to all the people who still make lame jokes about “how many games will zeke get for this” or the same people who still whine and cry about his suspension? There’s plenty of them scattered throughout every thread that involves another player being accused of something.

CWR

Reaction score

22! yikes.

Way too much smoke here. Watson is in legit trouble. To find a dozen accusers is pretty convincing he did something wrong. I'll continue to withhold judgement of the man, but early odds aren't looking in his favor. Even if he's innocent he's put himself in some bad situations and his judgement looks questionable at best.

Also, screw the Texans and their merry fans.

erod

Reaction score
So you believe sexual assaults are fine as long as you lead the league in rushing and score touchdowns in Super Bowls.

And you think aria needs professional help?

Wow.

Flamma

Reaction score

I can't speak for aria, but I can tell you what I'd do. Wake up.

Flamma

Reaction score
Way too much smoke here. Watson is in legit trouble. To find a dozen accusers is pretty convincing he did something wrong. I'll continue to withhold judgement of the man, but early odds aren't looking in his favor. Even if he's innocent he's put himself in some bad situations and his judgement looks questionable at best.

Also, screw the Texans and their merry fans.

Yeah, the defecation is certainly hitting the ventilation, and quick.

Reactions: CWR

blueblood70

Reaction score
this is an AUTO six game suspension is it not , half as much proof and twice as many complaints true or not as Zeke..if hes not suspended 6 games minimum to start year then the NFL did have ulterior motives against zeke because since zekes suspension, mnay payers who have done worse have got far less punishment.

they ruined EE chance at 3 straight rushing titles. Period, sunk our 2017 season IMO..

i want balance and DW should get 6 game sminumum..12 woman signed on to complaint, where there smoke there fire,,

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
this is an AUTO six game suspension is it not , half as much proof and twice as many complaints true or not as Zeke..if hes not suspended 6 games minimum to start year then the NFL did have ulterior motives against zeke because since zekes suspension, mnay payers who have done worse have got far less punishment.

they ruined EE chance at 3 straight rushing titles. Period, sunk our 2017 season IMO..

i want balance and DW should get 6 game sminumum..12 woman signed on to complaint, where there smoke there fire,,
I don't think it is an auto 6 game suspension. If he is found in violation of the Personal Conduct Policy the baseline suspension is 6 games with consideration for aggravating or mitigating circumstances. In this case, based upon the number of allegations, I would be shocked if a suspension longer than 6 games weren't handed down. My prediction would be a minimum of 10 games and wouldn't be surprised if it were an indefinite suspension. I also think this may take a while to figure out so it wouldn't surprise me if he is placed on the Commissions Exempt list while the legal issues unfold (like Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson were). I can't imagine allowing him to play during that time.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Sounds like, he needs to be on the phone with Bob Kraft's lawyer.

I assume you are joking? The situations are completely different. Kraft went to a location that is known for those special services. The cases against Watson is he sought out women and forced them into situations they were uncomfortable with.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Another lawsuit filed which brings the current count to 13. Unless a judge throws out any of the lawsuits, Watson and his legal team are going to be very busy attempting to prove he did not assault any of these women.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't think it is an auto 6 game suspension. If he is found in violation of the Personal Conduct Policy the baseline suspension is 6 games with consideration for aggravating or mitigating circumstances. In this case, based upon the number of allegations, I would be shocked if a suspension longer than 6 games weren't handed down. My prediction would be a minimum of 10 games and wouldn't be surprised if it were an indefinite suspension. I also think this may take a while to figure out so it wouldn't surprise me if he is placed on the Commissions Exempt list while the legal issues unfold (like Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson were). I can't imagine allowing him to play during that time.

This is what I would expect as well. Zeke got 6 games for a single incident. Watson has multiple.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Yikes. This is looking more and more like he’s not innocent. I hope he gets prison time and mental health help if he’s guilty.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yikes. This is looking more and more like he’s not innocent. I hope he gets prison time and mental health help if he’s guilty.

If no one presses charges, I doubt the state will. Assuming the worst, some team will pick him up if and when he's reinstated. Actions forgiven and apologies accepted when you have talent. Amazing.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Bro...Badell hates Jerry and the Cowboys.

ghst187

Reaction score
So you believe sexual assaults are fine as long as you lead the league in rushing and score touchdowns in Super Bowls.

And you think aria needs professional help?

Wow.

no...no one believes that mr hyperbole.
Folks here don’t believe a liar who dished her evil plan to a witness to frame a guy she was mad at deserves to win and get a guy, whom the league’s own investigative team cleared after they and law enforcement determined the victim was full of crap, suspended. I don’t believe anyone here would defend Zeke if there was actual evidence he was guilty. Add on the fact that the worst most evil dictator Goodell had an axe to grind against Jerry coming off a season that pointed to us being a serious contender the next.....and you understand the frustration here, because it was total farce that cost us a potentially good season.
No one, including the league or players assc does enough to protect the players. Believe it or not there are lots of women out there who are out to get a meal ticket and lifelong pension plan from seducing pro athletes. I find it curious that a lot of women go to pro athletes hotel room at 3 am and then claim rape later...really you were going up for a cup of tea at that time? Not excusing or making light of actual assault or true victims but some of these guys are basically getting extorted.