Deshaun Watson might be in trouble

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
At first I leaned money grab but now I’m pretty convinced that Watson has a fetish/issue with non-offered happy endings. The MO is the same throughout and 15 telling people right away and having texts is a killer.

joseephuss

Reaction score
At first I leaned money grab but now I’m pretty convinced that Watson has a fetish/issue with non-offered happy endings. The MO is the same throughout and 15 telling people right away and having texts is a killer.

It is possible both are in play. Perhaps a few are in it for the money while others are in it because they sincerely felt violated.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
This looks really bad. It will only take one credible complainant to sink this dude and I think she is on the docket.

Miller

Reaction score
It is possible both are in play. Perhaps a few are in it for the money while others are in it because they sincerely felt violated.

True. I try snd stay neutral in legal issues as an attorney and let it play out but I also will just explain my gut. The early indications were that a few asked for settlements from the word go which could mean many things...money grab, fear of not being believed in criminal actions so going for civil, etc. The more that’s come out the more I go with my thoughts on his predilection for forced happy endings. It’s hard to coach up 16 people. So it will be interesting what his response will be and how it plays out.

aikemirv

Reaction score
This just seems to be more and more a case of a guy who does not understand that the throngs of women that are all over him in his party life are not the same type of women he meets in his everyday life and treats them all the same way.

Lutonio

Reaction score
This just seems to be more and more a case of a guy who does not understand that the throngs of women that are all over him in his party life are not the same type of women he meets in his everyday life and treats them all the same way.

If what I’m reading about him and each encounter is true, this is a guy who doesn’t understand women in general.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score

Miller

Reaction score
If this is true then it proves watson has an iq of 2.

Who has $100m and contacts people through Instagram? You have people who do that for you.

Right. Listen none of us condone any of this if true. But there are groupies everywhere that you could pay to have this done. As I said earlier, this seems like a power move/fetish/whatever for someone to show up and be forced to do this.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Right. Listen none of us condone any of this if true. But there are groupies everywhere that you could pay to have this done. As I said earlier, this seems like a power move/fetish/whatever for someone to show up and be forced to do this.

It does, but also, just like all the other recent stories in history...who goes?

If Britney Spears calls me right now and says "I'll fly you to las vegas and you can give me a massage" I'm like LOL NO.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Which is why due process must be afforded.

At this point the lawyer is a loser and scumbag. He's choosing to let a supposed sexual predator remain on the street and will let him go free if he gets some dollars.

If it's bad, then a real lawyer would turn evidence over to police for criminal prosecution.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
At this point the lawyer is a loser and scumbag. He's choosing to let a supposed sexual predator remain on the street and will let him go free if he gets some dollars.

If it's bad, then a real lawyer would turn evidence over to police for criminal prosecution.

Which, with it being Tony Buzbee, doesn't surprise me. He is a scumbag, and this makes the Texans look even more shady. I wonder if they might be forced to relocate or get a new owner or something.

jnday

Reaction score
From the last I read, there are now 24 women that have filed lawsuits or in the process of filing.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Watson got a 27 million dollar signing bonus. It may never see the courts.

How much of that did he pocket after taxes and agent fees? If he does give in and settles out of court, that number could still be significant. Maybe $1 million per person. Who knows? And apparently he spends a lot on massages, so how much of his signing bonus is left? :lmao2: