Despicable Zeke Article on ESPN Front Page

Zordon

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ott-dallas-cowboys-surely-earned-six-game-ban

IanBookPhoto2.jpg

Ian O'Connor is a sports columnist for ESPNNewYork.com, host of "The Ian O'Connor Show", a national Sunday morning show on ESPN Radio, and author of the New York Times best sellers, "Arnie & Jack: Palmer, Nicklaus, and Golf's Greatest Rivalry," and "The Captain: The Journey of Derek Jeter."

O'Connor was a columnist at the Daily News, USA Today, The Journal News, The Record, and Foxsports.com, and also authored the book, "The Jump: Sebastian Telfair and the High Stakes Business of High School Ball."O'Connor has won national and regional writing awards, including the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi Award at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.

O'Connor is a 1986 graduate of Marist College. He was born in Englewood and lives in River Vale, New Jersey with his wife, Tracey, and son.[1][2] O'Connor's wife and YES Network studio analyst Jack Curry's wife are sisters.

Zordon

Reaction score
Just saw this. ESPN is run by a bunch of SJW. They're willing to run an article like this despite all the evidence to support Zeke's side of the story.

Another reason ESPN is dying a slow death
I don't even think it's a SJW thing. I think it's more of a regional hatred thing.

The hatred for this franchise is out of control in the northeast. ESPN at its core is still a northeast based media company. 90% of their employees root for one of our NFCE rivals.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Well, as a journalist, I won't call this "irresponsible," but it is clearly an opinion piece and should be read as such. From what I read before deciding I was better than his drivel, he considers Thompson infallible and trustworthy regardless of the mountain of evidence to the contrary. He never mentioned th texts were she flat out asks a friend to lie. The. He goes on to assault Zeke's character while passing his own judgement.

In all honesty, this may as well be on the onion. It has about that much journalistic clout.

jday

Reaction score
Can OP summarize?

I Refuse to give ESPN hits but want to be as outraged as my CZ brethren.
Admits the system is flawed, but assumes Zeke is guilty and should be suspended. Suggest the judge did it for free food. And refers to Jerry Jones as the Greg Hardy enabler. That's the bare essence of his transparent hate. Wasn't there a thing called objectivity at one time?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I don't even think it's a SJW thing. I think it's more of a regional hatred thing.

The hatred for this franchise is out of control in the northeast. ESPN at its core is still a northeast based media company. 90% of their employees root for one of our NFCE rivals.

This tin foil hat business about people being out to get the Cowboys really is silly. This comes down to a guy seeing his opportunity to take a stand and shout from his soapbox. Facts and justice be damned, he is hardline against DV and if you dont agree, and want to see Zeke burn, you're condoning systematic abuse...