Despicable Zeke Article on ESPN Front Page

Philmonroe

Reaction score
meanwhile no one cares about Tyreek hill or Frank Clarke or maybe I missed his columns on them?

this is also the guy who said the patriots would regret hiring belichick.......and my favorite calling the patriots the greatest dynasty in the history of sports.....whatever.
Well in fairness they aren't as big stars esp Clarke but if you watch football you've heard about both. You definitely missed the columns on them esp Clarke but if you truly want to find them google is your friend.

Google is your friend also.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
The NFL booth at the County Fair:

88352c78ffb333a332e6de6cd5cea088--carnival-ideas-carnival-games.jpg

Except they should use cow pies.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Well in fairness they aren't as big stars esp Clarke but if you watch football you've heard about both. You definitely missed the columns on them esp Clarke but if you truly want to find them google is your friend.

Google is your friend also.
Ian O'Connor wrote articles about them? I couldn't find them. Send me the links to them I want to see if he uses the snark when writing about other teams

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Just a very ignorant article.

Nobody in their right mind thinks that domestic violence is 'okay.'

But he has asserted nothing that proves his claims of EE assaulting Tiffany Thompson.

The Tobias argumentis weak and misleading. If you hear Tobias talk about the case, he basically states that he believe some sort of violence happened to TT, but he doesn't know what kind. That includes self defense.

Furthermore, Tobias didn't investigate this beyond what happened on the 21st/22nd. He basically had the affidavits from the numerous people that testified in favor of EE and against TT as well as TT trying to get her friend, Ayrin Mason, to lie for her and then dropped the case because TT ruined her credibility.

As we've seen from the transcriptions, there's a lot more evidence that Tobias has not considered and all of it points against Tiffany Thompson and in EE's favor.

But it's easier for somebody like O'Connor to spit out platitudes because his coarse, unprepared argument is a product of his closed mind and gutless nature.

It's easy to take up for somebody like Tiffany Thompson. It's easy to not be outraged that she lied. It's easy to not be outraged that she was never arrested for breaking the law twice. It's easy to continue to give her the benefit of the doubt despite the fact she doesn't have a credible bone in her body.

O'Connor took the easy way out because that's all he can handle.

YR
If someone at ESPN were to write an article about Tiffany Thompson with the same venom that this article is about Zeke they would be fired.

Satchel89

Reaction score
I just read the article. This writer is as bad as some of the idiots on Twitter. Zeke has made some very dumb choices but he's not a woman beater. The so-called victim is about as worthless as pond scum. The one's who are probably the most disgusted are the women who are actual victims of domestic violence. I've seen other guys in the media saying Zeke should just take what they give him. He doesn't want that label attached to his name but morons like this writer are labeling him that anyway. Sickening.

Last edited:

RoboQB

Reaction score
Lots of people triggered by the fact that the world doesn't revolve around straight, Christian, white men anymore, I see.

Hey everyone, look at the racist hating on Christian white men.

Ghost12

Reaction score
Here's a better one

The NFL's take baffles me. If I was an owner, I would want independent (TRULY independent) arbitration as the standard, especially if it was one of my players being disciplined. Not only do you avoid these humiliating court cases, but it also provides cover against public pressure to "overpunish" someone.

calico

Reaction score
Wow. That is just irresponsible reporting. He clearly has not been following this case closely.

alot of people havent followed the case. i hear more people say they believe up to 90% certainty that zeke abused tiffany and say he's already a rapist because he "zeke'd" that girl outta her top and paint her as a cowering victim...and they want no part of the facts because cowboys fans spew fake news on this.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I don't even think it's a SJW thing. I think it's more of a regional hatred thing.

The hatred for this franchise is out of control in the northeast. ESPN at its core is still a northeast based media company. 90% of their employees root for one of our NFCE rivals.
It's probably as much a SJW as it is a regional thing.