Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pillow fight
what-did-you-just-say.gif

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Make no mistake. Domestics are a for profit enterprise within law enforcement
Yup. That's why vets should always look to Vet Centers if they're caught up in that fray. Completely free 52-week, court mandated and reported classes.

Definitely for-profit, Teague. Too many battles of mine have been through that nonsense, as well as friends I have since made after clearing.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
This is why if i was a famous person i am not picking up girls from the clubs or parties. That's how you get set up. Problem is these dudes going to the hiphop clubs getting in bad situations. Go to a jazz club. Grown and sexy not young and dumb.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
So she was out until 1AM and comes home to find her man sleeping but he fell asleep with the lights on and her Mama pays the light bill so she woke him up and started a fight...... he threw a pillow at her and then left .....what a waste of police officers and the courts

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
So she was out until 1AM and comes home to find her man sleeping but he fell asleep with the lights on and her Mama pays the light bill so she woke him up and started a fight...... he threw a pillow at her and then left .....what a waste of police officers and the courts
Reverse Phyc

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whether it's abuse or not, you have to wonder what they were thinking when they put together an argument that starts with 'a violent assault that started with three blows from a pillow...' Who didn't roll their eyes when they read that? Seriously.

Plankton

Reaction score
Whether it's abuse or not, you have to wonder what they were thinking when they put together an argument that starts with 'a violent assault that started with three blows from a pillow...' Who didn't roll their eyes when they read that? Seriously.

My only question is why didn't the court throw it out?

If that's what they are leading with, it sounds like a giant waste of taxpayer dollars. And, an attempt to injure a young man's reputation.