Detroit has a bye this early? Right before play us

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Why do teams get a bye after 4 games? That’s silly. We’re gonna get blown out with them coming off rest and we’re already banged up. No team should get a bye till play min 6 games.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
200.gif

rambo2

Reaction score
Why do teams get a bye after 4 games? That’s silly. We’re gonna get blown out with them coming off rest and we’re already banged up. No team should get a bye till play min 6 games.
All teams are banged up.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas will be coming off rest against SF in week 8, it is what it is. I would like to see all teams take the same week off like week 10 or so. But, that would be unfair to teams that travel out of the country, short weeks, etc.

Adreme

Reaction score
Dallas will be coming off rest against SF in week 8, it is what it is. I would like to see all teams take the same week off like week 10 or so. But, that would be unfair to teams that travel out of the country, short weeks, etc.
Honestly I wish they would cancel a preseason game, add 1 week onto the regular season and give every team 2 bye weeks. Then they could also make sure that every team that plays TNF has a bye week leading into it. It seems like a solution that no one would oppose as its both more money for the league and improves player safety so I have no idea why it has not happened yet.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Eagles have a bye this week as well so they can get WR’s healthy . Against Tampa I swear Mike Quick and Harold Carmichael suited up as old as they are now.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Honestly I wish they would cancel a preseason game, add 1 week onto the regular season and give every team 2 bye weeks. Then they could also make sure that every team that plays TNF has a bye week leading into it. It seems like a solution that no one would oppose as its both more money for the league and improves player safety so I have no idea why it has not happened yet.
Anything to get rid of a pre season game is a good direction .

rambo2

Reaction score
It's criminal the amount of games they already play. They are killing these guys.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Take a look at Zack Martin on the sideline the other night . Poor guy got his eye poked or something trainers Dr looking to see how in the hell can we send him back out there before Dak gets run over.

Brax

Reaction score
Agree 100% . This is a brutal sport and the Union should never have agreed to a 17 game marathon . 14 games not so long ago was pushing the envelope .
Just wait 18 is coming but it’s all about safety, 14 was ideal but it’s all about money.