Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
No
As a Texan and a 60+ year Cowboy fan, I think I'm finally done with Jerry's unwillingness to succeed. My loyalty will now go to the Texans. I could be back if I out live Jerry.
same here. Chiefs for me.

JayFord

Reaction score
We running it back after the bye fellas

If you think we don’t give up 40 to the 49ers you might be right

50 sounds more like it

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We’re does this one rank in your most embarrassing loss since you were a Cowboy fan?

this is in my top 10
It's just another loss to me...believe it or not, a one point loss hurts more than a blowout. On to the next one....

SackMaster

Reaction score
As a Texan and a 60+ year Cowboy fan, I think I'm finally done with Jerry's unwillingness to succeed. My loyalty will now go to the Texans. I could be back if I out live Jerry.
Can you outlive the next 3+ generations of Jones' though? I wish I could believe the craziness would end with Jerry, but I doubt that is the case.
:thumbdown:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I am actually enjoying this. Detroit has been doing it the right way. Dallas has a bunch of losers and a total dirtbag owner. The embarrassment is great.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why not hire Ben Johnson
He wouldn’t have any success with this group we have. Lol He’s working with a lot better players than we have. Detroit is on a completely different level than us.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I don’t crack my first beer until the first td or end of game. Which ever comes first. It’s been a long one.

Status
Not open for further replies.