Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagman

Reaction score
As a Texan and a 60+ year Cowboy fan, I think I'm finally done with Jerry's unwillingness to succeed. My loyalty will now go to the Texans. I could be back if I out live Jerry.
Good for you my man. Life is short. Don't wait on stubborn a******* to make your life better. Choose your own path

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
We’re does this one rank in your most embarrassing loss since you were a Cowboy fan?

this is in my top 10
The defense is historically bad. It wasn't this bad at the end of the Landry years or even in the 1-15 year. It really is amazing how bad they are. The GB game to this game, is easily the most embarrassing stretch of Cowboys football in my 50 years of watching.

Havic

Reaction score
get off the band wagon, gonna play the best football of my life moving forward. Also in the best shape of my life and my BFF Zeke is back

MS17

Reaction score
I don't blame the players or the coaches .........this is all on Jerry. When you sit on your aaa_____ during free agency and do nothing, this is what you get. Meanwhile Derrick Henry is in the early MVP conversation .........

Players a re playing their a________ off but Jerry never gave them a legit shot
Agree. I guess this means that the vaunted "All-in" Management theory has finally been debunked.

Qcard

Reaction score
Oh the defense is to blame too but they are a bunch of backups and rookies...dak is 60mm highest paid qb in the nfl
Tell them to learn how to make more money...

It starts with ONE PUNT....

Get real :lmao: :lmao2:

Fmart322

Reaction score
Chanting Dallas sucks in Jerry world now.
Today ranks as yet another Jerry Jones all tim low.

Happy Birthday Jerry, you truly deserve this beautiful present today.:laugh:

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
A long, long time ago games like this would make me surly. Real surly.
Now I just grin, shrug my shoulders, and go play with my toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.