Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havic

Reaction score
The playing calling is predictable. Run for 2 yards first down, slant, comeback, punt.

I cannot recall the last time they ran play action or a route that wasnt a slant or comeback.
You cant run PA when you cant run.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now all of you at the game don't forget to push the whole crowd to sing Jerry happy birthday when we are down by 30. Just like the Theiman game.
That. Would. Be. Glorious...

GoldenR

Reaction score
Singlehandedly taking your team out of the game, men, women, children, coaches, owner, babies, and even my dog is whaling at the big screen when she sees #4!!!!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t really fault the players. They simply aren’t as talented as those top tier units this year. They don’t draft and trade themselves. Just looking to play a game they love. I don’t much fault Big Mike. Why wouldn‘t he take the job offered to him? Zimmer? Zeke? Same. The Cowboys have had an unserious front office, one with a prideful bone to pick, for the better part of 3 decades. It’s their toy, but I feel bad for the younger fans.
This front office just negotiated a really cool NASCAR agreement along a big name halftime event on Thanksgiving! Jerry is kicking butt!

Stayed tuned for monster trucks next!

Status
Not open for further replies.