Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
the most expensive duo in the NFL .

DAK 51.0 QB RATING .
DAK 51.0 QB RATING .
DAK 51.0 QB RATING .

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This would have been so fine, if the 82 year old didn’t sign Dak to that contract in the last minute. Dak would be losing money right now. Jerry gambled and lost again.
Maybe we can get it reversed ;) for taking advantage of the elderly.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t really fault the players. They simply aren’t as talented as those top tier units this year. They don’t draft and trade themselves. Just looking to play a game they love. I don’t much fault Big Mike. Why wouldn‘t he take the job offered to him? Zimmer? Zeke? Same. The Cowboys have had an unserious front office, one with a prideful bone to pick, for the better part of 3 decades. It’s their toy, but I feel bad for the younger fans.
There are no younger fans

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Hmmmm.....

Imagine....working for an organization where you can do anything you want, not give your best, just chill and get ur checks, with no consequences

Playing for the Cowboys is like one of those disgusting government jobs, where it's impossible to be fired, even if you're blatantly criminally negligent at your job.

Guys like you and me would want to go elsewhere, but there's a lot of softies out there that just want a handout without having to work....like Parsons, Mazi, the entire defense, erc
True. I rather have some hardware on my fingers to go with all that cash.

slick325

Reaction score
Three consecutive bad drafts have depleted this team. Outside of Tyler smith the last three draft classes have been busts
Add to that their philosophy of not adding talent via free agency and you get this 2024 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.