Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This game is almost impossible to watch with fans here. Receivers drop passes; fumble; penalties; defense get gouged for yards if not points, and most think that’s on Dak. Claiming passes aren’t on target before even seeing the replay and knowing they were thrown perfectly based on the defenders. It’s just ridiculous the excuses and blame. I see Dak playing a good game and improving.

What I see that coaches and players claimed was going to change this year is Detroit playing much more physical than Dallas. And Tyler Smith is losing any votes for rookie team this game. He’s been beaten by speed and by power. Along with multiple false starts already….he’s got his hands full.

And I see fans making excuses for their boy......:popcorn:

If Parcells was coach.....this would be Prescott.....

9a806e7d-321d-5b61-ae14-2a04d79a1714.preview-300.jpg

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
You would have liked for Brown to come down with that ball on the opening series, but Dak has to make a better throw. This goes back to the criticism of his ball placement at times, especially on crossing patterns.

Dak also has to resist throwing into triple coverage.

texbumthelife

Reaction score

Gee, it’s almost like he should be at LG and the Cowboys should have addressed swing/back up tackle. Who have thunk it? I mean, other than just about everyone outside of the Dallas front office.

Stephen Jones: “When other teams swerve, we barrel on through the chaos with our eyes closed and fingers crossed.”

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I really hope Micah tells Dak at halftime to pick it up or he's going to give him an a** whopping.You know the whole team would appreciate it.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Go hurry up rest of game. Keep zeke out. Pollard and other dud only.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They are the problem when the Lions have the ball 8 plus minutes! That's minutes our offense doesn't have the ball! You have a so-called top defense that can't get a 3 and out??? You don't have a dominate defense. Lions defense has 123'd us atleast 3 or 4 times now. Time of possession is REAL!
Maybe our offense should hold the ball longer...

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
He did dodge bullets on those throws........guess this is going to be all year for the Cooper Fan Club.....play vs play.
Na dont do that

cooper rush had a 10 page thread based on a pass he threw behind a receiver…

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why would I think that? I’m not a conspiracy theorist.

But the numbers and production say that the cowboys play less disciplined with Dak. Do I think they’re intentionally sabotaging Dak? No. But it’s not my duty or inclination to figure out why it’s happening.
I mean they are 5th in penalties lol….not really disciplined.

ghst187

Reaction score
Are you talking about the one who the Raiders and Cowboys let go of because he disappeared in away games and big games??
The one vastly more talented than anyone running routes for us now and the guy who single-handedly turned around our season starting game one when we acquired him.

bigE79

Reaction score
Dak's fault the offensive line can't pass block and also committing bonehead penalties. Also his fault balls are bouncing off his receivers hands and when they do catch it, they fumble.
Same thing happened to rush...how many tds were dropped for him...stop with the excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.