Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
Keep the same identity they had when Rush was playing...go run heavy and use play action. But, they have to justify paying Dak. Just win.
Is that what KMoore is going to say?

Mwhite1118

Reaction score
This version of Dak would've thrown 5 picks against Philly last week . I hope the 2nd half is better than 3 points lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak is too slow to learn a new offense. It took him a week to throw a TD in training camp in season 3. It’s also about him, he doesn’t practice well for years. If you get a new OC, you all but signal you are giving up on him and getting a new QB.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Looks like the egirls game. We are making dumb moves with passing to much on Offense. If Moore don’t slow it down and run the ball and let Dak get in the flow then we lose it. Our Defense looks bad right now. If Rush was playing we would be playing tighter and better. We have loosened up and expected Dak to take the ball down. Even out O-Line is messing up…

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Stupid….really stupid….it wasn’t the middle, and it’s the Redzone….that’s how it works. There was no excuse for the fumble….none.
Right? Brown took one hand off the ball to cushion himseslf going to the ground. The hit didn't cause the fumble, Brown being soft and letting go of the ball caused the fumble. Hold on to the ball!!!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
At least he was able to get the ball in the end zone every now and then.
Now I see why all the Dallas Prescott fans were making those insecurity threads all week.

They were worried about this.

The only difference between us and them is we're not afraid to admit it.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i mean what are we expecting? dak hasn’t played since last year basically. no pre season… he played 3 quarters 6 weeks ago… coming off injury. no rythym whatsoever. and a ****** offensive coordinator

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I picture half of you in your living rooms, panicking, pacing back and forth telling yourselves the game is over and how everyone on the team sucks. Lol

Dallas is going to win this. Offense appeared to have rhythm the last drive. Defense is playing tough. Game is far from over.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Poor defense? The Lions are flying to the ball and blowing-up people. They are playing with emotion and urgency…outplayed the Cowboys defense this first-half.
Is it my imagination or is Dak trying way too hard to make a big play? Seems to be making aggressive throws into coverage…don’t know why we aren’t hammering the ball up the gut, seemed to be making good gains. We have no rhythm thus far…hopefully find some the second-half

This, they deserve to be winning. 6 points against the lions who the pats blow them out in Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.