Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
Now watch the low IQ dummies fail to mention the two “almost picks” that he threw when with Rush thats all yall talked about…
He did dodge bullets on those throws........guess this is going to be all year for the Cooper Fan Club.....play vs play.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I picture half of you in your living rooms, panicking, pacing back and forth telling yourselves the game is over and how everyone on the team sucks. Lol

I'm at a pub near my apartment, and I'm just venting on here on the barstool.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
PJ Walker, 3rd string of the Carolina Panthers has thrown for more TDs today than the 40 million dollar QB we have on our team. Not to mention he also threw for more TDs against the Bucs this season than Dak did. Joke.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s almost as if you completely failed to read my entire post

I read your post. The fact of the matter is that if the other team isn't putting points on the board all season long, you're playing pretty dang good defense even if it isn't perfect every down.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang Rush must be Brady to win all those games against good teams, not like the Lions team. sad day

starfan1

Reaction score
Somehow Dak isn't only to blame for his QB play, he not has to take the responsibility of penalties other players commit according to the logic of some on this forum.
I saw a few bad passes from him but untimely penalties aren’t helping but the trolls gonna troll if we don’t score

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I will sound like a broken record but Dak needs to get under center. The shotgun stuff kills the run and play action. It puts too much on Dak, which in turn makes him look bad.
Dak has been a primarily shotgun type of QB his entire career

Status
Not open for further replies.