Devin Street, What a Steal

GiveDezdaBall88

Reaction score
this guy has the size of a giraffe and can go up with the best of them to catch the ball. His vertical is no joke and can be our red zone target. Look for this dude to be a pro-bowler in the near future.

Wood

Reaction score
this guy has the size of a giraffe and can go up with the best of them to catch the ball. His vertical is no joke and can be our red zone target. Look for this dude to be a pro-bowler in the near future.

I like him better than Antonio Bryant coming out of college...and I liked Bryant alot. Lets hope Devin keeps his shirt on.

btcutter

Reaction score

Reserve my judgement.

We said that about Escobar too.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The main plus is that he's able to run all the routes. Just not certain he is an elite physical talent like the receivers who went before him.

Gaede

Reaction score
I like him

I think he's the exact type we neded on O: reliable, good route runner to move the chains. Patrick Crayton type.

I don't think pro bowl. Just a steady guy, 700-900 yds a year and 6-7 TDs.

ShiningStar

Reaction score

i think this was everything said of Raymond Radway.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reserve my judgement.

We said that about Escobar too.

And Escobar looks to be a good player for us. But I agree, we should wait to see if Street can play, first. I'm pretty excited about him, though, in terms of the type of WR he is. Guys with height who can run good routes and play all three positions Tony seems to do really well with.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Radway wasn't the all time catch leader at a Division I school.

yet that didnt stop facts. Nor much else. Lets at least see some of these guys in an NFL field. I get being excited,and when your team sucks anything light from the sun is a blessing, but lets see some evidence before we declare the high end stuff. Want to declare he ll be a good player, okay maybe the poster seen him play, i didnt. So im there. Want to show off his skills, fine, im okay with that. Pro Bowler, eh, well, it is coming down in status, so he might be if he plays to the fans. I dont get that level of excitement before a guy has a chance to see the field.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
And Escobar looks to be a good player for us. But I agree, we should wait to see if Street can play, first. I'm pretty excited about him, though, in terms of the type of WR he is. Guys with height who can run good routes and play all three positions Tony seems to do really well with.

yes because tony has had a slew of wrs that has done tons for him. a few hes made better.

Kaiser

Reaction score
He reminds me a little of Crayton. He could also run the entire route tree.

I think he has the hands that Crayton did and I haven't looked at that much tape, but he does seem like a guy that can get down the field and make the deep catch in traffic. That's the part that has optimistic about the pick, but its all hope and prayer until they see the field obviously. A realistic deep threat adds a lot to this offense, except for flashes from TWill we really didn't see that last year.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
yet that didnt stop facts. Nor much else. Lets at least see some of these guys in an NFL field. I get being excited,and when your team sucks anything light from the sun is a blessing, but lets see some evidence before we declare the high end stuff. Want to declare he ll be a good player, okay maybe the poster seen him play, i didnt. So im there. Want to show off his skills, fine, im okay with that. Pro Bowler, eh, well, it is coming down in status, so he might be if he plays to the fans. I dont get that level of excitement before a guy has a chance to see the field.

The question is, why do you seem to care so much if some fans want to get excited?