Devin Street

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Highlights show excellent hands, awareness and body control, even going down for low catches...impressive for 6'4". Looks like a true zone buster, and any time you are the all time receptions leader at an established school like Pittsburg, you can play.

Wood

Reaction score
just watched clip and he looks promising. Its amazing how Dallas can look so good one round and in another they are utterly perplexing.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Sounds like someone who would return kicks at the beginning of the game and after the other team scores.

Other than the fact that he he doesn't do it. He doesn't play special teams at all according to Kirwan and Brandt. Super pick.

sbark

Reaction score
I'd say the free agent the Cowboys signed from Ariz (former Hurricane) gives them everything this kid might with more size and more speed, with now a year of NFL "training" already on the books.............shoulda' went defence.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
I feel the exact opposite. Not sure I would have went this route, but it's a 5th round pick, so I don't expect much either way.

I can see the need here to have another WR with size on the roster. And it definitely sounds like this was a BPA situation, at least on the Cowboy's board.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
BnS6HN_CUAAbONm.jpg

bsheeern

Reaction score
This is a steal for us! I'll bet my membership here!! This guy will be a productive player & will push for reps at every WR position.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
It's be cool if he returned one in the middle of a series, once. Like, on second down or something. Trick play.

This is the kind of innovative thinking that will take us to the top of the league.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Reminds me of a slower, poor man's vesion of Randy Moss. Seems to have a similar build, and good ball skills, but lacks the explosion.