Devin Street

Ashwynn

Reaction score
6'3" 190 lbs. 4.55 sec 40. Only gave up a 7th to get him. Good trade/pick.

Watching that I can see a very good possession receiver. He has great hands, very soft. He runs routes well it looks like and can track and adjust to the ball well.; Thats huge. He does not seem to see the field well while on the run, but once passed the first down marker it dont really matter. He wont put up 10-15 TDs a years, but high catch, chain mover to compliment Dez and Williams. OK pick if it all works as planned.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Love this pick, great value and a solid player! He needs development but he is a big target, attacks the ball in the air and has an all business attitude.

Smith22

Reaction score
Nice value. Could easily play the role that Laurent Robinson had in a year or 2.

kevm3

Reaction score
Since we are a team built around offense, I can't complain about this pick. Should help a bit if williams or dez goes down. We needed another WR with some height.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I like this pick,he is thin though with spindly legs and needs to get bigger.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I don't think he will have much impact as a rook, tbh.

His position coach disagrees with you. Said that the guy picked up their routes faster than any of their other WRs. Really impressed him and thinks he can prove a lot of people wrong on where he went.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I feel the exact opposite. Not sure I would have went this route, but it's a 5th round pick, so I don't expect much either way.

Hitchens own agent told him he "might" be a sixth rd pick. This is like a christmas gift in July compared to that debacle.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Good pick. Added a player in place of Miles Austin's place. We now have a decent amount of WRs to compete for those 3rd, 4th, and 5th spots (maybe even 6th, dependent on what we go with).

Kaiser

Reaction score

OhSnap

Reaction score
Other than the fact that he he doesn't do it. He doesn't play special teams at all according to Kirwan and Brandt. Super pick.

5th rd rookie with decent speed and good hands is probably gonna get looked at for returning kicks to take some wear and tear off of Harris at the least and will get an end around here and there too. He may not be good enough to do em but he's gotta earn his bones.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
5th rd rookie with decent speed and good hands is probably gonna get looked at for returning kicks to take some wear and tear off of Harris at the least and will get an end around here and there too. He may not be good enough to do em but he's gotta earn his bones.

Looks too slight to be a KR. Speaking of a return man I hope we try to get some guy who can burn who has the quicks and missem'. Like someone like that will be around in the 7th and beyond.

Chappy

Reaction score
I love this pick and you can never have enough WR's that have hands like Street, this guy catches everything thrown his way.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Wonder if Paul Cryst provided any information to Garrett, since they are buds.