Dez’s post on Instagram today

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I miss Dez throwing up the X, when he joined Jay Z...Something changed in him...
I am hereby acknowledging you with the fully fledged & bona fides of Castle DALLAS member hood FANDOM:thumbup::clap::thumbup:

* man alive, that Norfork Va. A.O. is some really cool tooling stomping grounds to operate from,my Friend:thumbup:
(Too bad theirs way to many folks stacked up & crowding-in on each other, to claim that distinction,,, though the user handle of "ailing-devil" don't strike all that much of a spark to ignite the torch of inspiration,,,fellow brethren,,, just saying:lmao:

cern

Reaction score
You're talking out of your butt. Stop stinking up the place.

"Achilles tear because he was tired". My god. Where did some of you come from? I highly doubt this place has always been this silly.
I didn't say that. I said fatigue contributes to injuries. Do you know why his Achilles was injured. Planting his foot wrong? Divine providence? Your sophomoric arguments don't improve your standing here. If you and I never submitted another post, we'd be forgotten in a heartbeat. Read ode to ozymandius.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was willing to accept a role with the Saints, without a lot of other teams interested, do you think he would be willing to do that where he was a #1?

Anyone thinking he's not a distraction just waiting to happen on that sideline or in the locker room or most recently in the media when he got cut, has a lot more belief in that "maturity" level he's reached.

And how many players needing to make cuts on the field have you seen fully recover from an Achilles? Wrecked Kevin Smith's career. Bryant was, at best, a mediocre route runner as stated by McClay after they cut him. Think he's going to be better pushing off on that Achilles to go after jump balls?

Ya know, there are some players they can welcome back but this guy held them up, threatened to be a no show and when he did show up was never worth that contract. No thanks.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I didn't say that. I said fatigue contributes to injuries. Do you know why his Achilles was injured. Planting his foot wrong? Divine providence? Your sophomoric arguments don't improve your standing here. If you and I never submitted another post, we'd be forgotten in a heartbeat. Read ode to ozymandius.

First off, you made the claim that he was "out of shape" in whatever you referenced earlier - it's up to you to provide this. Secondly, I want you to show me anywhere where "Fatigue" was connected to a freakin' achilles tear. Again, this stuff is bad luck - it has nothing to do with what you're attempting to attach to it.

Not to mention, your original post made it seem like he was practicing with the Saints for weeks. Not the case.

And it's Ozymandias, big brain.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
First off, you made the claim that he was "out of shape" in whatever you referenced earlier - it's up to you to provide this. Secondly, I want you to show me anywhere where "Fatigue" was connected to a freakin' achilles tear. Again, this stuff is bad luck - it has nothing to do with what you're attempting to attach to it.

Not to mention, your original post made it seem like he was practicing with the Saints for weeks. Not the case.
" Evoking the spirits of bad ju-ju ain't no kinda' intellectually feigned ploy in attempted of riding herd of servitude over disagreeable posts either, there Matty-J":rolleyes:

starfan1

Reaction score
That would want him back? There is plenty of people. This site isn’t a accurate representation of Cowboy fans.
Ok well I’m on several cowboy sites and their all pretty similar. Daks great! Daks sucks. Garret’s sucks Jones sucks I miss tony . Dez is washed up Witten will help Witten done am I missing any? I still believe you’d be in the minority but there’s no real way of knowing . Anyway there’s not a thing wrong with wanting Dez back. I just think he is a step backwards . Dak and cooper hit it off and Dak and Gallup improves in second half.

Dak and Dez had issues

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I miss Dez throwing up the X, when he joined Jay Z...Something changed in him...
That's the problem.......he just didn't "throw the X up" often enough..........his drop off in production fell way short of his salary.

That's not even taking into account his bazaar behavior after he was cut.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok well I’m on several cowboy sites and their all pretty similar. Daks great! Daks sucks. Garret’s sucks Jones sucks I miss tony . Dez is washed up Witten will help Witten done am I missing any? I still believe you’d be in the minority but there’s no real way of knowing . Anyway there’s not a thing wrong with wanting Dez back. I just think he is a step backwards . Dak and cooper hit it off and Dak and Gallup improves in second half.

Dak and Dez had issues
Yep, they did because Dak doesn't want to play jump ball and Romo had to learn to do that. Remember the problems they had when he first arrived in Dallas? They struggled with him at OSU because he refused to change his game and frustrated the coaches. Bryant is stubborn, he had coaches and teammates telling him to stay away from Sanders and ignoring that cost him his senior season and some money because he would have gone higher.

I wonder what Witten, his babysitter, thinks about him wanting to come back? He might be alright with it, Bryant's not a bad guy just an impulsive one.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
And you piss and moan on a message board about a qb that isn't going anywhere for the foreseeable future. Noting new under the son.

Also, you look like a member of the Aryan Brotherhood. Why am I not surprised?
How dare you talk to yoked up Ming the Merciless like that!
Who do you think you are, Flash Gordon?

lol... that's not him.

cern

Reaction score

And it's Ozymandias, big brain.
You are correct about ozymandias. Everything else in your post is attributable to incorrect inferences on your part.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well, damn the flames of hell's fires itself Eli, I'm well past the post saturation level of Miss Snidely moustache's twerpitude of parameter type of fictitious spewage, long gone time ago ,Too!o_O
Uh... the flames of Hell's fires are already damned.

Duh...

cern

Reaction score
Well, damn the flames of hell's fires itself Eli, I'm well past the post saturation level of Miss Snidely moustache's twerpitude of parameter type of fictitious spewage, long gone time ago ,Too!o_O
Sometimes the most enjoyable part of being here is trying to figure out your posts. You're a credit to windtalkers everywhere.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yep, they did because Dak doesn't want to play jump ball and Romo had to learn to do that. Remember the problems they had when he first arrived in Dallas? They struggled with him at OSU because he refused to change his game and frustrated the coaches. Bryant is stubborn, he had coaches and teammates telling him to stay away from Sanders and ignoring that cost him his senior season and some money because he would have gone higher.

I wonder what Witten, his babysitter, thinks about him wanting to come back? He might be alright with it, Bryant's not a bad guy just an impulsive one.
The x# 88 is a "crack baby",,,and ,whether or not that statement is found to be deemed in abject horror?( deleting the facts from the equation is something outta' Putty's native A.O. turf),,, by some of those for/ against in his favor/ disfavour,,, is irrelevant!,,,the fact of the matter is: " if you've ever tried to utilize the abilities of that unfortunate outcome, , , cantankerous, muleheaded & spitzer pointed boat tailed projectile is what yer' rodeoin' with,,,durro_O

*yes,,,I've hired& fired a few of them myself ,in trying to grant them gainful employment in the prior sunsets in my dissipated past wake of travel:star:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Sometimes the most enjoyable part of being here is trying to figure out your posts. You're a credit to windtalkers everywhere.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

* growing up in the oil patch granted me an elavated edge early on in life ,,,er,,,I reckon

Last edited: