Dez 12 rec 145 yds TD

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
percyhoward;4846819 said:
Staying away from talking about myself in the 3rd person, a low number of targets resulting in fewer INT actually supports his point, doesn't it?

What are you talking about? Did you read the initial post? Lol

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
The Natural;4846840 said:
can you read? he said he had low # of targets because he made mental mistakes, causing an interception by Romo, and because of that Romo stops throwing him the ball, that was his point.. I don't know why we're even having this discussion, I've seen Romo throw interceptions and literally come right back to Dez on the next passing play.
I get it. You're saying there's no carryover to the next game.

Interesting concept you got there.

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
theogt;4846876 said:
You're right. He didn't throw to him in the Atlanta game because of the missed route he ran in the immediately preceding Giants game that caused an INT.

Just give it up man.

He won't throw to him in the ATL game a week later yet he would go to him in double coverage on the potential game winning play in the same game?

2 of the games he's had very few targets are games where he'd been questionable with an injury in the preceding week. That would be a better excuse for you.

Btw, regardless of accuracy of routes run. If Dez is in single coverage against any DB in the league and you're not going to him then you're a big fool. This goes for Romo, Peyton or Montana. He shouldn't be on the field if that were the case.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
newnationcb;4846891 said:
Just give it up man.

He won't throw to him in the ATL game a week later yet he would go to him in double coverage on the potential game winning play in the same game?

2 of the games he's had very few targets are games where he'd been questionable with an injury in the preceding week. That would be a better excuse for you.

Btw, regardless of accuracy of routes run. If Dez is in single coverage against any DB in the league and you're not going to him then you're a big fool. This goes for Romo, Peyton or Montana. He shouldn't be on the field if that were the case.
My guess is that it's not even that he wouldn't throw to him. I'm thinking Garrett just outright took him out of the game plan. At least I hope he did. There needs to be accountability on this team.

aikemirv

Reaction score
DejectedFan1996;4846747 said:
We take the good and the bad with Romo...why can't Dez get that same satisfaction?

When you touch the ball 6-8 times a game versus touching it 50-80.............

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
He played well today. Still wish he would have fought earlier for the 1st down, instead of stepping out of bounds. He made up for it in the 2nd half.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I hope the coaches get in his ear all week and remind him to keep his cool and strap on a muzzle when Dante Hall inevitably gets in his face and tries to rattle him come Thursday.

Also, get back in the damn huddle after you make a play, you can celebrate when you win

Jenky

Reaction score
yimyammer;4846968 said:
I hope the coaches get in his ear all week and remind him to keep his cool and strap on a muzzle when Dante Hall inevitably gets in his face and tries to rattle him come Thursday.

Also, get back in the damn huddle after you make a play, you can celebrate when you win

Dallas picked on Hall with Dez last year in both games when they needed 1st downs. Hall still has to be pissed about that. After winning the game in OT in our second matchup, the radio stations and fans in the DC area went berserk on D. Hall.

Good times. :starspin

Diogenes

Reaction score
Dez also got loose deep on what should have been a TD. Horribly underthrown pass. Seems to be a recurring theme when Dez gets open deep.