Dez 12 rec 145 yds TD

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe having his personal problems behind him and not being distracted with ST responsibilities is a good thing.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I'm his biggest critic. He balled today. Gotta give it to him

The Natural

Reaction score
Let Romo2Austin tell it, those numbers really arent all that impressive

Gaede

Reaction score
muck4doo;4846491 said:
I'm optimistic :)

I really like what I saw out of Dez today. I think on that one play he just thought he had a first down. He's the last guy that should be criticized for laying down.

He's really showing why he deserves extra time to develop lately. Miscues are disappearing and more good plays are showing up instead

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
percyhoward;4846485 said:
Has he turned the corner?

I hope so. He could have had even more if they didn't blow the whistle on his would be TD.

I don't think I've ever seen a secondary play such poor technique as what I witnessed today with the Browns. Skrine was making illegal contact on just about every snap they showed.

aikemirv

Reaction score
percyhoward;4846485 said:
Has he turned the corner?

He is the guy who can make great plays and then also run out of bounds 1 yard short of the 1st down. I guess you have to take the good with the bad, but man, the bad infuriates you sometimes.

No different than with Austin sometimes either I guess, he is careless but not stupid. We do seem to have some of the stupidest players in the league though. Ratliff on the taunting, Scandrick......

Bizwah

Reaction score
Will he have a big game Thurs?

It seems he's disappeared on Thanksgiving games the past two seasons.

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
dallasfan4lizife;4846518 said:
yeah austin is our #1...he earns every cent of that huge contract

nope, dez is our # 1
The fact that we can have this argument is a very good thing. This offense needs to get going. We have most of the ingredients.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Dez played well and did his job today. I have been very critical of his play but I've felt like he hasn't completely screwed up the last 2-3 games and today Romo rewarded that by actually throwing to him again. If Dez h figured his nonsense out and Romo can trust him again,then the offense is in much better shape.

Ogletree had another error early in the game, I'm hoping to see Harris take care of securing the third WR spot on Thursday

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
67CowboysFan;4846569 said:
The fact that we can have this argument is a very good thing. This offense needs to get going. We have most of the ingredients.

yeah, the offense needs to get its stuff together.

i predict a win on thanksgiving

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
The Natural;4846505 said:
Let Romo2Austin tell it, those numbers really arent all that impressive

Not when you compare them to Andre Johnson's today! :eek:

Andre had 14 catches for 273 and a TD!!

And I'm just kidding, Dez is a studddd

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
aikemirv;4846547 said:
No different than with Austin sometimes either I guess, he is careless but not stupid. .
It's semantics. Miles had the game in his hands with 12:10 left in the OT, but he slowed down.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
I ripped on him after Atlanta...but today he was great.

Keep it up that's the way you can play all the time Dez.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
i think his mistake on that one catch woke him up and fired him up.....he played a beast the rest of the game. you cannot only measure his stats, you also have to measure the penalties and yardage he forced.

definitely a great afternoon for 88

aikemirv

Reaction score
percyhoward;4846594 said:
It's semantics. Miles had the game in his hands with 12:10 left in the OT, but he slowed down.

That's true, your right, I forgot about that one when I wrote that. I don't know what that was either....