Dez & Miles

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3391371 said:
Plus hes young.

Franchise nd trade. Mid 2nd at min

They don't award 2nd round compensatory picks.

So it would be 3rd at highest.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Vintage;3391381 said:
They don't award 2nd round compensatory picks.

So it would be 3rd at highest.

We wouldnt let him walk, we would franchise and trade him. Which wouldn't happen unless Jerry lost all sense of common sense.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
slomoxn;3390629 said:
Has anyone considered that if Dez Bryant goes ballistic this year and Roy Williams has a good year, that if Miles Austin's contract demands are to high (working off one year contract) he might be traded next year for a first round pick. I would assume there would be more involved than just a 1st rounder but do you think that could happen?
Yes, I have because he has the most trade value to the team and was the least expensive "purchase."

Will it happen? I don't think so. I honestly think the most likely scenario is Roy will be released at the end of this year.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3391418 said:
We wouldnt let him walk, we would franchise and trade him. Which wouldn't happen unless Jerry lost all sense of common sense.

The guy you originally quoted was CLEARLY talking about compensatory picks. You then decided to "correct" him saying mid 2nd at least.

I then corrected you.

Try and keep up with the drivel you post.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
zrinkill;3391335 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/slatequere.jpg

I see you've saved the photo I posted before :lmao:

I think Jersey Shore is doing casting calls for Season 2 :laugh1:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Hostile;3391428 said:
Yes, I have because he has the most trade value to the team and was the least expensive "purchase."

Will it happen? I don't think so. I honestly think the most likely scenario is Roy will be released at the end of this year.

Yeah, I am sure many of us have thought of that.

And like you, I think there is no way Jerry would part with Austin.... I think he sees Austin/Bryant as the stars at WR he wants to hinge us with (which is a great thing) along with Jones in the backfield, and Romo....obviously, under center.

Young, talented, and athletic.

'Tis a great time to be a Cowboy fan. I truly cannot recall a time when I was THIS excited about a season to start (I was too young to fully appreciate the excitement/rarity of the Super Bowl years in the 90s).

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Vintage;3391460 said:
Yeah, I am sure many of us have thought of that.

And like you, I think there is no way Jerry would part with Austin.... I think he sees Austin/Bryant as the stars at WR he wants to hinge us with (which is a great thing) along with Jones in the backfield, and Romo....obviously, under center.

Young, talented, and athletic.

'Tis a great time to be a Cowboy fan. I truly cannot recall a time when I was THIS excited about a season to start (I was too young to fully appreciate the excitement/rarity of the Super Bowl years in the 90s).

the start of the '08 season coming off 13-3 felt pretty close, everyone thought it was a lock we'd be bringing home the lombardi, sort of like it is now.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
casmith07;3391459 said:
I see you've saved the photo I posted before :lmao:

I think Jersey Shore is doing casting calls for Season 2 :laugh1:

Be careful .... he is sensitive about that.

:laugh2:

TheGoat73

Reaction score
slomoxn;3390629 said:
Has anyone considered that if Dez Bryant goes ballistic this year and Roy Williams has a good year, that if Miles Austin's contract demands are to high (working off one year contract) he might be traded next year for a first round pick. I would assume there would be more involved than just a 1st rounder but do you think that could happen?

Dear Mr. Williams, thank you for posting. I loved watching you at Texas.

brymatt94

Reaction score
oh ya you know im pretty sure the offense is only allowed to have one receiver on the field at a time so you should be worried about miles' catches. :rolleyes: romo2austin. by the way im cowboymikes brother and im glad to be finally posting

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
brymatt94;3391683 said:
oh ya you know im pretty sure the offense is only allowed to have one receiver on the field at a time so you should be worried about miles' catches. :rolleyes: romo2austin. by the way im cowboymikes brother and im glad to be finally posting
:welcome: to the Zone.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
brymatt94;3391683 said:

Do you guys talk about me at dinner?:laugh2:

brymatt94

Reaction score
haha we just mention what some people say sometimes trying to get a conversation going lol

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
brymatt94;3391725 said:
haha we just mention what some people say sometimes trying to get a conversation going lol

I bet I start quite a bit of 'em.:laugh2:

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
brymatt94;3391725 said:

Bryan.... watch your grammar. You're not texting.

And... :welcome: