Dez & Miles

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
dont see it happening. i expect miles to produce, and produce well.

he will get his new contract. if anyone is gone at the end of the year its going to be roy

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Honestly, anything's possible. A player's status can change in a hurry in this league. But with that said, the original proposition invovles so many hypotheticals that it makes my head hurt.

What if Dez goes ballistic? What if Roy plays well? What if Austin wants too much?

What if they all suck and we don't WANT any of them back? :laugh2:

As we stand here today, Austin is one of the most indispensible players on this team. That can change, but there's nothing indicating it should as we sit here today. Likewise, there's nothing indicating that we would ever essentially want to go with Roy over Austin in our starting lineup.

Most likely, if we're going to get rid of a guy, it's going to be the least productive with the most bloated contract -- Roy. Don't see any scenario that leads us to choosing him over Austin.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I didn't take it seriously. Miles gets his money and Dez and Miles feed on each other along with Witten and the number 3.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
RainMan;3391938 said:
Most likely, if we're going to get rid of a guy, it's going to be the least productive with the most bloated contract -- Roy. Don't see any scenario that leads us to choosing him over Austin.

Exactly.

If we are going to ditch one of the "big 3" of Austin, Dez, and Roy......its going to be Roy by a landslide. And the idea of Roy outperforming Austin is just laughable.:laugh2:

Austin with one freaking arm would catch more balls than Roy, seriously. The only time Roy could ever out perform Austin is when Roy is in his PJs and is dreaming.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Anything could happen, but ....

Austin had a breakout year.

You don't draft someone now to replace Autsin. You draft someone to compliment Austin.

Austin and Bryant are going to be like a pair of aces ....